or Connect

Posts by distinctive

Sorry for the delay.Refurbishing services are not available at this time but perhaps in the future. I will look into it.Lasted shoe trees will be available within a month or so and will be free for those who choose to pay in full up front for pre-orders as an alternative to the $125 deposit.Kent Wang carries only one D.C. Lewis model at this time- the Clayton. All other "benchmade" shoes are not made by D.C. Lewis so I cannot comment on his footwear.I'm sorry but I have...
Not at all, I just was offering another view
From Desktop
I suppose it does come up a bit more when you're looking at it from the side as opposed to the top, especially on a new size 11 as opposed to a well-used size 7 EEE or whatever you have pictured:
I don't know what you're talking about
It is the same leather, just different lighting. I believe Spoo's are in direct sunlight IIRC.The 102 is slightly more elongated. I'm going to try to put together a pictorial reference sheet with lasts , leathers, etc. sometime soon.Will also get you an "action shot"
From Porter Mottled Sienna From Porter Mottled Sienna
Perhaps an "E" width sometime in the near future.I think Lincoln's blue wax would work fine for navy items. Saphir isn't quite a navy but works well for this leather. I believe as a general rule, that as long as you go with a lighter wax than the color of the leather, you will have success.Belts are completely handmade by me personally here in the US. All are saddle-stitched with premium leather and hardware. I will probably eventually setup a separate thread for this...
From Porter Medium Brown From Porter Medium Brown
Sorry for the delay guys, I just got back into town late last night. I plan on placing an order near the beginning of the year which would put delivery somewhere in the late February- to early March range. Please contact me if you would like to place an order: dclewisfootwear@gmail.com .Lincoln also makes a blue wax. If the eBay seller in the UK is still selling Saphir, that would be a fairly inexpensive option.PS- If anyone is in need of belts, I can make them for you...