or Connect

Posts by distinctive

I will be able to answer sporadically- best way to reach me is thru email at dclewisfootwear@gmail.comUnfortunately, although told differently by the factory, I'm still waiting on the second portion of the order to come in. My apologies.Not at all, please keep after me.
You bet, brown is a tough color to get but I hope to add that model in some color of shell in the not-so-distant future.Actually, I was referring to Eustace. You would take a 10 in the Matthew thoughI'm not sure everyone saw this so just in case some of you have not, here are a few more samples in shell:http://www.styleforum.net/t/289450/d-c-lewis-sample-model-sale-shell-cordovan-boots-etc
Thanks for getting us back on topic Spoo. Glad you are happy with the shoes. Just a side note, that was a one-off sample and I would like to add it to stock in the future. Disregard the logo and soles, they will come standard with fiddleback if and when they come to fruition. I have some cordovan now but I'll have to speak with Nick to see if he can provide a larger supply to us small fish. ET, what size are you?
Your immaturity knows no bounds. And yes, I do have the right to tell you to get off of my thread.
Hi Gyasi,I've got some of the order in and I'm desperately hoping the rest arrive before I leave the country for a couple of weeks. Will get them out asap.
100% sure it's the 101 Thanks, feeling is mutual. Now go troll these elsewhere. Your opinions are not wanted here.
I apologize for sounding like I was grilling him, we have talked and I know his intentions were good, perhaps the wording could have been chosen more carefully but that's neither here nor there. I didn't think my reply was offensive and perhaps Charlie will concur but if it came off that way, I do apologize. I'm very open to questions and am usually quick to respond, the last few weeks have been extremely stressful, not an excuse for neglecting the support, suggestions,...
Regardless, I admittedly have been a little behind in my responses and to those who have been neglected, I do apologize. I have been extremely busy and when you go out of town for a week, things get backed up quickly. To those of you that have asked questions that have not been answered, I will get to them as soon as I can. The main reason I haven't responded more quickly to some questions are because they are typically, do you have ____ model in _____ size. I was...
That's a strange statement. I don't think two to three emails equates to littered. I appreciate your input but I don't think it's very appropriate to state your opinions on what you think will work for someone else's business. I don't mind a private message with your "advice" but I find this a bit insulting
With all do respect, I think you are smelling beeswax- I gave them a nice polish since they had been worn onceBro, I thought we were tight? In all seriousness, I understand your concern but trust me, I am extremely picky and would not put my name on anything that wasn't "up to snuff"