or Connect

Posts by distinctive

Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon 100% Cashmere Kiton SC 42R http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220778420491 Another Kiton 42 R / 41 Cashmere sportcoat NO RESERVE starting at 9.99 Shameless self-promotion
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Hidden lacing on bluchers w/ one lace hole at the top? I think hideous is being kind. That is pretty silly. Fix the eyelets and add a leather sole and they would be pretty nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjames looks fine, what's the thing at the top- is that a metal toe cap? how is it like from the side- what is the thickness? Does it affect how you walk? Looks like an excellent job from this point of view. The top is just a different textured rubber.
FS: John Lobb Prestige Philipp II brown 50 USD shipped I'll take them for $50 It's in writing, can't change it now!
leaving God's country Sri?
Fantastic collection Moo
I assure you that any money invested in these ideas comes directly from the network.
Pm sent on sartorio
hook it up
Quote: Originally Posted by isshinryu101 **NOTE any proceeds from this sale will go straight to Distinctive during his next sale.