or Connect

Posts by jthan09

9/10 condition. In great shape. Made from a speckled tweed. Measurements: Shoulder: 15.5" Pit-to-pit: 18" Length: 22"
9/10. Worn roughly 20 times. Size 7 C/E Uppers have creasing, sole has evidence of wear, and there is some light indigo staining on the ankle part. No box. Otherwise perfect and plenty of life left. Always shoe treed, but does not come with shoe trees. Measurements: Length: 11.75" Width: 4"
Here is an LBM 1911 navy blazer in size 36. Brand new, never worn. The jacket is beautifully made and overdyed with patch pockets and double vents. Perfect for summer. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 19" Length: 27.75" Sleeve: 24.75"
**Has been damaged while in storage, hence the lower price** I believe I have been mishandling the knit while moving back and forth, and this has resulted in a hole in the shawl collar near the neck. Please look at the pictures. Actual tag size: 36 Strathay (formerly Inverallan) Brand new. Save on customs fees! Beautiful, thick, 100% lambswool. Knitted from start to finish by hand. Super warm. Price includes shipping in the US. Int'l buyers pm for...
Worn about 2 days/week for the past 6 months. Too small for me now. Purchased from Blue in Green in March 2013. Has some creasing in the usual areas (knees, front) and was cuffed. Plenty of life left. Measurements: Waist: 28" Thigh: 10.25" Inseam: 29.5" (Uncuffed); 27.75" (Cuffed) Hem: 6.5"
TBS 15% off code: PRE-SS14-KYNDH One time use, expires March 31st.
Are all of the slots for the preorder filled?
Used. Thank you.
Patrik Ervell F/W 2012 Field Jacket $250 Color is a dark grey/charcoal Shoulder: 18.5" Pit-to-pit: 19.5" Sleeve length: 24" Length: 27.75" Excellent condition, nearly brand new. Picked up from SF user. Sadly, this jacket doesn't work for me. Beautiful, heavy jacket.
Epaulet Butterscotch Trousers Walt fit Size 28 $85 Brand new with tags.