or Connect

Posts by dave5

Quote: Originally Posted by SGladwell After his sell (not before) if anyone's interested I have a pair of those (RLPL badging, but otherwise identical) in a half size up that have been worn only a couple times that I'd be willing to sell as well. With trees. They're nice shoes. I just didn't realize when I bought them that they're really not my style, so they haven't found a strong niche in the rotation. I would be interested in seeing pictures...
pm sent
Quote: Originally Posted by lastyle21 I have 5 brand new polos I bought from STP. They are still in the bags and everything, i am seeing if anyone here is interested before I sent them back. I am asking 25 dollars each for them. XXL -1- white ,1- light blue ,1- navy blue,and 1- black M- Navy blue. Ill post pictures later. PM if interested and I will provide SF references. could you post the measurements for the XXLs? thank you
Quote: Originally Posted by darkoak For those of us not familiar with the various colors of cordovan, is there a quick guide to see what they look like? Thanks. I also have to confess ignorance in that regard, and would love to see the colors associated with different descriptions and numbers.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy I look forward to your updates, Mr. Rider. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty Barney's (Chicago) has some Lanvin leather specs that cost more than those crocs. They are listed as a size 9, but the box is showing size 10? ((The shoe itself is hard for me to make out.)
pm sent
oops. i replied to soon to someone else's question. sorry
10 to 10.5, so I asked for the 11's. I prefer a little loose to a little snug.
pm sent