or Connect

Posts by hugeevilrobot

I'd like to see pictures
I think it looks pretty good with a light, thin wool knit, personally. Curious what the gurus think.
I'll take the valentino.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel beveled waist, elongated vamp, open channel and fit starts off tight but molds to you nicely.
Cool thread, hansel.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bentley What's wrong with the way Obama dresses? He wears mom jeans?
This is the one at Pentagon City, right? Thanks for the heads up, I stop by sometimes and rarely find good stuff, sounds like they must have gotten some new stock.
Never understood how cowboy boots haven't been picked up in the authentic/americana trend of the past few years. Apart form that trend, the level of craftsmanship/quality of high end and/or bespoke boots is on par with pretty much any shoe available for any price. I only recently got interested in them, but have gotten quite a few compliments on relatively low-end (compared to these) Luccheses in DC of all places. Still need to get some decent dress pants cut long...
As an Arlingtonian who works in Gallery Place, but hasn't done a lot of the Logans Circle/ U street places yet: Brasserie Beck has awesome mussels and beer, pretty tough to beat for HH. China express used to be my favorite cheap eat in chinatown, but Mings recently opened up a block away, and IMO, blows it away for everything that isnt noodles (china express noodles are orgasm-inducing). If you like BBQ, cap Q is the best I've had around here, not mindblowing, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Daseinflaw Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup. Really good back-up lunch in case I don't have time to cook something. Another vote for this, always good to have some on hand, and goes awesome with grilled cheese. Their Indian sauces are also quite good, not as good as the real thing obviously, but not bad cooked up in a clay pot with chicken and veggies for a good lazy dinner.