or Connect

Posts by hugeevilrobot

Quote: Originally Posted by Kamapuaa You done goofed. You're not anywhere near 225 lbs 15% bf, the idea is ludicrous unless you're seven feet tall. It's obvious to everyone around you (except yourself) that you've put on a whole lot of fat and a little muscle. You'll look better & more masculine by losing the weight while trying to keep the muscle. Sorry to say but in the American south there isn't anything masculine about dressing...
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS I admire the direction J.Crew is going. Their styling and collaborations are pretty cool, but the construction of their in-house stuff is still pretty "meh" for the price. I pretty much only go for their sale stuff to be honest, I find lands end canvas to have similar or better quality for chinos and such at a significantly lower price point. Both are still MC small-timer though
Doesn't J press have suits in that price range? I thought they were generally a bit more expensive, but not by a ton. H. Freeman and sons might be worth a look too, though they seem pretty tough to find in the wild.
Quote: Originally Posted by shibbel Given the fact that his inner butt walls are struggling to keep back the muddy waters- would a sparsely maintained porta potty not suffice? I would liken it to being freezing and starving in a forest, would you really give a fuck if the cabin was the size of a shoe box and had to eat two day Taco Bell? Just sayin' He hasn't eaten it yet, so there is plenty of time to make proper accommodations for D-Day....
Quote: Originally Posted by Jsoftz 185 x 5. I only weigh 150 (5'6" height) and am trying to work my way up to 2x bw, obviously have a long way to go. 1 RM is probably like.. 205 although I never really try that sort of thing. One problem I'm having.. n00b issue, but seeing as every iGent here squats 3x their BW, only big times with Ambrosi pants and doesn't date girls with sharp knees- thought y'all could help. I'm really struggling with bar...
This is a serious "must... resist" sort of situation- being local doesnt help at all.
Agreed- I'll normally stop by jcrew or the polo store in the off chance there are some good staples for cheap, but other than that, its pretty much a needle in a very crowded, insane haystack.
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands Yeah, it's awful. Ballsy play that failed miserably. Fortune favors the bold. Didn't really work out so well here, but lose the tie and it would be perfectly serviceable IMO.
Something from a ScyFy original movie, sharktopus maybe?
That bag looks spectacular- anyone who's ordered from these guys that can speak to how they compare with, say saddleback? I realize its not quite apples to apples, and there's quite a price difference, but this is the first bag in my price range that is making me reconsider.