or Connect

Posts by thekunk07

really sorry V
good deal
yeah i didnt have a prayer i went to archbishop molloy who has produced 12-15 nba players. 6 kids on varsity when i went got d1 scholarships
yeah he's excited he is headed to 5-star this summer once the aau season is over
The power of Kobe 9 my boy ha 18 points 8 assists and 2 steals on 7-10 shooting in his aau playoff win
I go to the dr, the chiro etc but mostly work around it
i dunno i am a big believer in the occasional bad form monster weight thing if you always use good strict form just as a means of muscle confusion. i sometimes sloppy curl 225 on a barbell just to completely waste the bi's
i can relate, left shoulder is 1" higher, right leg is 1.25" longer and my hips and hammies are a mess.
agreed, massage has been hugely beneficial for my shoulder/neck issues
he just got team issues hyperrevs but will wear the kobe's for the playoffs this weekend (lol I am serious)Also, he hates when kids wear nike slides to the arena before switching to sneakers which somehow became a thing :/He is nervous as shit because they are moving him to point and asking him to run the modified motion the coach teaches (he was a pg in 3rd and 4th grade but has played off guard for the last 4 years)