or Connect

Posts by Kerrick

30+ weeks on a DR and 3+ weeks on custom earbuds. My life is agony
Has anyone got a photo of the wax coated weird guys worn in the wild instead of (optionally abjectly missized) modeled product photos?
Not all the varieties come in wide (Amber harness and hawthorne muleskinner do afaik)I got my muleskinners in EE from zappos.
Is there such a thing as an indigo/indigo or indigo/black in the 100$US range (+/- 25$ let's say)? By way of example Blue Owl has some united stock dry goods ones that are clearanced that I like the look of, but the "narrow" cut that I think I'd need is sold out. In terms of fit I'd prefer slim straight or tapered with a little higher rise than say, Weird Guys. Speaking of Weird Guys, I realize they're available in indigo/black "Midnight" for a bit more than my budget,...
Iron rangers in muleskinner arrived, AND fit like a glove Seeing the waxed flesh boots over in the Viberg thread has made me wonder if you could get the hawthorne or choc. muleskinner leather to look like that with the application of something really stiff like otter wax. Not that I'm considering doing it on brand new ones, though.
Personally I'd give a lot of consideration to having any IR spec resoled with a lug
Right, because being loomstate aren't they meant to have a pretty unpredictable/dramatic shrink? Or did I misunderstand what that term entails?
I don't have any myself but another denim thread somewhere else someone indicated their 38s measured a hair under 35"
Killin' me here.hugs,-Mid-august order
JCrew's "chocolate" Iron Rangers get down under 200 bucks with code FUNSALE (final sale, limited sizes, etc)