or Connect

Posts by Franky12

Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey Brooks Brothers, J Press, Polo (look for them on sale to save money). Also Haspel should be inexpensive if not too high quality. I think that is good advise, you might wanna check it out for your own good.
I think your shoes will be fine, the trees are not going to damage or stretch them in any way, you don't have to worry.
Quote: Originally Posted by kafziel It was giving a guy advice on how to bid on eBay. I mostly just lurk. Why? How many posts do I need to have before I can ask a question about a shirt? I don't think there is any number, the point is that when your first post is a question about a brand and carries a link then the idea is that you are trying to or spamming the forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael34 Oh yes she does it all the time, and it is not a matter of me letting her. She just does it end of discussion. And I don't complain because by the way she does not do the shopping with my money. Well that is good for you, I hope mine could do the same.
I would say spend a day on ebay and you will surely get all you need at a great deal that you can't even imagine. Or take a look here I am sure you will find exactly what you are looking for.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR BB needs a new inventory management system. That system is God awful. My last 4 shoes purchases sold out after I paid. Oh!!! sorry for your predicaments. I am sure they will be fixing that soon, and hell no I am not associated with them in any way.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe Someone with more morals than you, obviously. Go on and tell him. People just like to act as dick heads at times.
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael34 It is a moral obligation. I think it should even be above a moral obligation. It should be made a law somehow.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's From us. Oh great to know. A quick question please, do you ship internationally?
That's a great idea you had there, you thought just like a genius. Now wew have all the Hong Kong tailor threads in a single place. Thanks a lot.