or Connect

Posts by botfc

For what it's worth, some stores (Melrose and NY) did sit on some JP stock as of late December (I bought 2 pairs of SF rigids from the West Broadway store at that time). I could see some non RRL shops still sitting on a few pairs too. The problem is that the SKU # is the same, regardless if they are JP and Cone. Stupid move. You just need to find a sales rep who is willing to spend some on helping out.
Wings + Horns, F/W 08 Cowichan Sweater, Dark Grey, Sz. X-Large, NWT Chest: 22.5" Shoulder: 19" Length: 28.5" (back) Sleeve: 25" (shoulder-cuff) - I have sold many times on here (do a search and you will find the old selling posts), so buy with confidence. - Some of the items are used but I try to carefully describe them (scuff, rips, discoloring, etc.). Please ask if you are unsure from the pictures because I don't offer refunds (partial or full). - Prices are set and...
Wings + Horns, F/W 07 Cowichan Sweater, Light Grey, Sz. Large, never worn by me, and previous owner but I am the 3rd owner. Sweater shows signs of wear (see pictures) Chest: 22" Shoulder: 16.25" Length: 27" (back), 23" (front) Riri zipper Black leather patches Made in Canada - I have sold many times on here (do a search and you will find the old selling posts), so buy with confidence. - Some of the items are used but I try to carefully describe them (scuff, rips,...
Post Overalls, New Shirt R2, Light Blue, Sz Large, NWOT Chest: 22.5" Shoulder: 17" Length: 30" Sleeve: 9.5" (shoulder-cuff) - I have sold many times on here (do a search and you will find the old selling posts), so buy with confidence. - Some of the items are used but I try to carefully describe them (scuff, rips, discoloring, etc.). Please ask if you are unsure from the pictures because I don't offer refunds (partial or full). - Prices are set and fair but I will...
Engineered Garments, Shawl Collar Down Vest, Grey Homespun Wool, Sz Large, Used (worn 3-4 times) Chest: 22" Shoulder: 16.25" Length: 27" (back), 23" (front) Made in Canada 700 fill goose down 12oz Wool Inside is lined with nylon material Fits true to size - I have sold many times on here (do a search and you will find the old selling posts), so buy with confidence. - Some of the items are used but I try to carefully describe them (scuff, rips, discoloring, etc.)....
Engineered Garments, Tailored Down Vest (Navy), Size Large, Worn Twice Chest: 20" Shoulder: 16" Length: 26" (back), 17" (front) Tailored down vest. The vest is made from goose down with a brown nylon outer Designed to fit nicely underneath a jacket Adjustable cinch back. - I have sold many times on here (do a search and you will find the old selling posts), so buy with confidence. - Some of the items are used but I try to carefully describe them (scuff, rips,...
Weird shop. Kind of like the bizarro world of retail, where you can only get an item, if you really really want it. Had to leave them 2 messages and a few emails before they even got back to me. Once the transaction went through, I was billed twice. Emailed them a few times about it too, but no answer. A few weeks later, looking at my CC statement, I saw that they had finally refunded me. Don't think they really care.
Price drop. Lots of interest but no one coming through.
• Item: Arc'teryx Veilance HS13 Monitor Waterproof Hooded Jacket Coat ◦ Measurements M ▪ Chest (pit to pit): 106cm ▪ Back (collar seam to bottom hem): 88cm ◦ Measurements L ▪ Chest (pit to pit): 112cm ▪ Back (collar seam to bottom hem): 90cm ◦ Specs: Please look at Arc'teryx Veilance website under • Paypal only with a CONFIRMED ADDRESS. • Shipping: ◦ Canada: QC/ON = $15 w/delivery confirmation, ROC = $20 Xpresspost ◦ US:...
Junya Watanabe Comme des Garcons MAN x Duvetica Down Vest BNWT Sz Large Shoulder: 17" Back length: 25.5" Chest: 23" - I have sold many items on here (do a search and you will find those selling posts), so buy with confidence. - Some of the items are used but I try to carefully describe them (scuff, rips, discoloring, etc.), so please ask if you are unsure from the pictures because I don't offer refunds (partial or full) unless it was my mistake. - Prices are set and...