or Connect

Posts by MDQ

Just ordered these and they don't fit. Very disappointed as I've been trying to track them down for a while now. Haven't worn them outside even once. Just tried them on at home. The lowest price I've seen them selling for online is $255 and that's what I paid for them. Burgundy Sz 11E Description via UNIONMADE: "An Ivy League mainstay and trad classic, the beefroll mocc loafer has been a preppy favorite for generations. Alden's Cape Cod Collection model comes with...
A terribly disgusting shoe.
Hi There, This charcoal HUGO BOSS three button suit has been worn a hand full of times. It is in spectacular condition. Jacket is 42L and Pants are sz 34 (but can easily be adjusted). If there are any additional questions or anyone needs additional photos just let me know! Bought in Palm Springs a few months ago for $500. Yours for $250. Thanks for looking!
Hello, I recently received my order for these beautiful shoes a couple of days ago, however, to my dismay they are too small for me. In my experience, Alden's fit a size big but these ones fit fairly true to size...if anything a half size big. The lowest price I have seen them for online is for about $250 (I have also seen then for up to $300). I have never worn these outside. They are brand new in box. Serious buyers and Paypal only. Thank you for your interest!
Keep the international peeps updated if you decide to ship outside of the US!
Fine. Last one...then off to eBay..
Last Drop!
5%
5% off
Down to $190 including shipping!