or Connect

Posts by mockalite

I'm selling a pair of brand new Unis Gio Chinos in size 32, color dark grey. These have never been worn. Please see pictures and approximate measurements are below: Waist: 34" Front Rise: 10 3/8" Back: 15 3/4" Thigh: 12 3/8" Knee: 8 3/8" Leg Opening: 7 1/2" Inseam: 35" These retail for $200. I'm asking $125 shipped domestically or best offer. I can also meet in NYC. Thanks.
I need someone in Sweden who can order a pair of eyeglasses and then ship them to me in New York City. Please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks.
Bumped -- price drop. Make me an offer, please.
Brand new in box, never worn, Salvatore Ferragamo loafers. Leather is oxblood color. Size 8.5D. Made in Italy. I bought these brand new from Neiman Marcus with a store credit, but decided I don't need them. They retail for $560. Asking $400. Can also meet in NYC. Thanks.
I have a $500 Neiman Marcus gift card that I got from a promotion. Please see the attached image and the fine print below for the terms. It expires in a week, and I can't find anything that I need/want to buy at the moment. I'll take $475 for it (open to reasonable trades as well). I will send the card number and CIN number immediately after I receive payment. Note that it expires 9/13/13. *CARD EXPIRES ON 09/13/13. Valid on merchandise from Neiman Marcus and may be...
Yes. I ordered shoes from them and before my order shipped I asked if the shoes in stock were exactly as pictured on the website (more recent models had a particular detail that I didn't like, and the picture on the website didn't show this detail), and they told me that the picture was inaccurate. I told them I didn't want the shoes anymore, but regardless they still shipped my order. I asked them if I could send it back without paying shipping fees, and they refused....
Make me an offer, people!
price drop to $90
price drop
Anybody have good recommendations for a nice slim chino in the oxblood "color of the season"? Looking to spend at most $50.