or Connect

Posts by mockalite

Bumped -- price drop. Make me an offer, please.
Brand new in box, never worn, Salvatore Ferragamo loafers. Leather is oxblood color. Size 8.5D. Made in Italy. I bought these brand new from Neiman Marcus with a store credit, but decided I don't need them. They retail for $560. Asking $400. Can also meet in NYC. Thanks.
I have a $500 Neiman Marcus gift card that I got from a promotion. Please see the attached image and the fine print below for the terms. It expires in a week, and I can't find anything that I need/want to buy at the moment. I'll take $475 for it (open to reasonable trades as well). I will send the card number and CIN number immediately after I receive payment. Note that it expires 9/13/13. *CARD EXPIRES ON 09/13/13. Valid on merchandise from Neiman Marcus and may be...
Yes. I ordered shoes from them and before my order shipped I asked if the shoes in stock were exactly as pictured on the website (more recent models had a particular detail that I didn't like, and the picture on the website didn't show this detail), and they told me that the picture was inaccurate. I told them I didn't want the shoes anymore, but regardless they still shipped my order. I asked them if I could send it back without paying shipping fees, and they refused....
Make me an offer, people!
price drop to $90
price drop
Anybody have good recommendations for a nice slim chino in the oxblood "color of the season"? Looking to spend at most $50.
Brand new Walkover Derby Midi shoes. Nice yellow detailing -- see pictures. Only worn once inside my house to try them on. Comes with everything that was in the original box, including dust bag, extra laces, etc. Goodyear welt, Made in the USA. One of the oldest heritage brands. Size 8.5 They retail for around ~250 brand new. Asking $150--> $125 shipped CONUS.
Sorry, they're not available anymore. I think a size 9 would be too small for you if you're normally size 11.