or Connect

Posts by eidolarr

The kudu jumper is in my top 3 clothing purchases of all time, for sure. The leather is tough as nails, soft, and ages beautifully. You don't need to baby it at all.That said, I dress much more casually than most of yall
Holy shit the railroad linen is fantastic
I have to post pictures of my kudus. They age beautifully and are tough as nails
Hmm, yep, I didn't think so. Cute!
How about you put your money where your mouth is?I'll insure your purchase for $100.I mean, if you've already paid and you're sure you're not getting your jacket, you may as well get me to reimburse you, right?
Hamel and i made the pilgrimage to Mauro's place in DC yesterday. The man is legit. Can't wait for the new chinos. And SCOOP NECKSSSSS
Reiterating: all in for a daypack in navy or grey. The black is too harsh against my beloved light whiskey dr =(
Mauro, are you still planning to do the scoop necks? I love the tees but the neckline is too tight for me =(
In for the daypack in a non-black color, or suede harrington, or peacoat
Hey guys, I managed to find one of these sick bags for sale. Unfortunately there was a mixup - I wanted indigo, but they sent me ash black, which was also their last of any variety. I just got it yesterday, and it's sat in its box ever since I saw it was the wrong color. I'm listing here just in case someone wants to get at it before I return it to the vendor. The bag itself is obviously amazing. Awesome thick nubuck, persimmon/ash dyed silk/cotton, metal hardware,...