or Connect

Posts by PoppDRRT

More fucking win in those two words than you could possibly imagine.
Rocking the old school Perfect summer plaid, and the handmade high tops. A few months on the feet, still incredibly comfortable and versatile for any occasion. Can't say enough about the excellent work on these Mauro.
There's nothing wrong by being sexually aroused by others people plight.
I'm literally pissing myself laughing. This is amazing. How so many pretentious, pre-madonnas can fork over so much cash blindly and then not do anything but play keyboard commando and bitch about being shafted. Mauro, the feragamo dude, both have laid out specifically what you should do, but like the previous 5k posts bitching and crying about waiting for clothing THAT WILL NEVER ARRIVE, you tools are just ignoring what anyone else is writing and just continuing to...
In before the next lock. And first pics. Some reposts of these amazing kicks. Can't thank Mauro enough for the chance to try them out. My apologies for the piss-poor pics. But this is what I have!
⬆️ This leads to the next.Can you blame him? The just pure number of fucksticks asking ridiculous and obnoxious questions they would never dare to ask other designers who don't care or pay half the attention Mauro does. I'm amazed he's stuck around this long.
What's an Austin Martin?
Your chest is smaller than Paul's waist
I have a firm grip. I'm calling out idiocy, not standing up for imaginary internet friends.
Who gives a shit? You're a rewards member it means nothing no you're getting an amazing deal.Too many people are doing petty bitching and nitpicking.Spend your fucking money, and shut the fuck up.Or don't, and get the fuck out.😘😘😘😘