or Connect

Posts by tomenugen

Size: XL, Pit 2 Pit: 23 Color: Blue/Red Tartan Condition: Like New Reason: Too big! I'm selling another EG Shirt. Buy both and I'll throw in the Trovata Shirt for free!
Pro: statistically better than most (maybe all) multi vitamins. Cons: more expensive, 11 pills The serving size listed is for 2 packets/day. You really only need to take one. That's still expensive for 5.5 weeks of multi v's. If you don't think you're hitting your micros and taking in decent stomac flora, I recommend this + fix the original problem.
Trovata when they were relevant. This shirt has many little cool details like the contrast red button stitching. Pit 2 Pit: 22.5" (laid flat), 22.5" (under tension) Paypal, Priority, Delivery confirmation.
This shirt is loose on me now so hopefully it'll serve someone else well. You need the deets: single needle stitching, mother of pearl buttons, crazy cool left chest pocket (inside and under flap) Pit 2 Pit - 23" (laid flat), 23.5" (tension) Paypal, Priority, Delivery confirmation.
The contrast on this shirt is crazy nice! I love this shirt. Unfortunately it's baggy on me now. You need the deets: single needle stitching, mother of pearl buttons. Pit 2 Pit - 23" (laid flat), 23.5" (tension) Paypal, Priority, Delivery confirmation. The picture is of a size Large. I am selling a size XL.
If you are truly eating healthy, putting down 2000-2500 clean calories becomes a task.
10,000 kCal is a true feat. This is all I can muster up.
Quote: Originally Posted by connor i will forever wear kirkland signature white t's. long, thick, slim, i love them. better than any T ive ever bought anywhere else Agreed. I wish there was a slightly lighter version for mega hot days.
Kiya, I have to bring in a pair of jeans and a pair of jean shorts from last year's denim party for repair. still $40 each?
eBay. Buy them in packages of 6. Drink 1, keep 1, and make 4 friends happy.