or Connect

Posts by tomenugen

Just another shirt that gets zero sunlight. For sale is a Woolrich Woolen Mills Cruiser Chambray Shirt in a Size Large. This if from the superior (fact, not opinion) Daiki era. Deets: Tagged Collar 2 Chest Pockets > Left pocket has a hidden pocket inside the hidden pocket > Left side has a hidden pocket inside the shirt Reinforced forearm patch Measurements: Chest: 22.5" Shoulder: 17" Length: 31" Sleeve: 26" Asking $65 Shipped via USPS + Delivery Confirmation...
For Sale is a pair of Pure Blue Japan Jeans in the XX-003 Cut. This cut is PBJ's Regular Fit + Tapered Leg This is made from the same slubby denim from the XX-005 and XX-007 PBJ's. They've never been worn, just sitting in the closet waiting to get hemmed, but that day never came Deets: Sheepskin Leather Patch Indigo Leaf "Tab" on rear pocket 14 ounce weight ONE WASH (Ready to wear) Measurements: Waist: 32" Front Rise: 10.75" Back Rise: 14.75" Upper Thigh: 12" Knee:...
sorry not really interested in trades.
Up for sale is a Brand New with Tags Reigning Champ Football Tee in the Charcoal color. Details: Terry Cotton Shoulders Underarm Eyelets Reigning Champ Tag on the Bottom Left Sizing: Chest - 22" Length - 28" Shoulders - 18" I'm asking $25 Shipped via USPS Priority + Delivery Confirmation.
Hey, I pulled the measurements off of End Clothing (Link + Measurements Here) The shirt is a size 3, Large and the color is tan. The first picture is representative of the color.
Up for sale is White Mountaineering shirt from their Wardrobe collection. Purchased, decided it was not for me, and never worn. Tags included. Details: - Super light weight chambray - Fabric buttons - One chest pocket - Button down collar - 100% Cotton - Made in Japan Size 3 Measurements: Pit 2 Pit - 22.5 Back - 29.5 Shoulder - 18 Arm - 21.5 I'm asking $70 shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation.
You know the deal - supremely cut, loopwheeled, crewneck sweater. The sweater is like new. I figured someone else would put it to much better use. Details include a Loopwheeler tag on the left cuff and YKK zipper compartment on the left/rear hem. Measurements. Chest - 57cm Length - 70cm Sleeve - 64cm Asking $80 shipped via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation.
Like above - aeropress + able metal disc + Kyocera or hario grinder + be familiar with how 195-200 degree water behaves/sounds
Up for sale is a White Mountaineering Poplin Shirt in Size XL. This is from the White Mountaineering line and not their Staple line. Nice details like the bar tacks for the chest pockets and the detail on the hem. The color is slate/light gray and measurements are as follows: Pit to Pit - 22.5" Base of Collar to Bottom - 28" Shoulder to Cuff - 24" I'm asking for $69 Shipped.
If it's recent, the device might be a Bunn Trifecta.