or Connect

Posts by tomenugen

Need a jacket. Leather preferrably. Doesn't need armor. What are you guys wearing?
There was a brief discussion on which jackets would look best on which body type a few pages back, but that was short lived. I'm in the same boat as you regarding frame (except I'm looking at the Moto, BCDR, or DR(unlikely, look-wise)).In a perfect world, mrchariybrown would model for meatheads that want to get jcoppidged.
Anyone with a jacket with armor inserts care to post pictures + give input?
Need more lambskin ma-1 pics to to crush my hesitance.
Deets: Shaped Articulated Shoulder Panels 3XDRY® Waterproof Coated Swiss Schoeller Fabric Construction Thermo-Sealed Taped Seams Ergonomic Detachable Hood Lightweight and Breathable Power Mesh Cuffs and Hem Power Mesh Composite Running Diamond Arm Tape ARP Umbra Logo on Chest Zip Pockets at Sides Pit to Pit measures approximately 22.5-23" Brand new with tags. Asking $150 shipped to CONUS.
Need a dip belt recommendation for a decent price. Suggestions?
any updates re: moto jacket + armor?
You know you want it. Sune (our favorite TBS model) makes the sweater look so easy. The more I look at it the less I'm willing to sell it! Deets: Nike X Loopwheeler AW77 in the Ekiden series Rare Purple colorway Loopwheeler tag on left cuff YKK zipper compartment on left/rear hem PERFECT condition Measurements: Chest - 57cm Length - 70cm Sleeve - 64cm Asking 55 Shipped via USPS + Delivery confirmation. Price is firm. If no one bites, it's going on the bay.
Another Woolrich Woolen Mills Shirt. This time it's the Upland Shirt, made in a heavier white oxford cotton for the Fall & Winter season. Once again, this is from the superior (fact, not opinion) Daiki Era. The measurements are purposefully a smidge bigger to compensate for the heavier fabric. Deets: Right Shoulder Patch Reinforced elbows Box pleat in the rear Rear collar button New with Tags Chest: 22.75" Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 28.25" Sleeve: 26.25" Sorry about...
Just another shirt that gets zero sunlight. For sale is a Woolrich Woolen Mills Cruiser Chambray Shirt in a Size Large. This if from the superior (fact, not opinion) Daiki era. Deets: Tagged Collar 2 Chest Pockets > Left pocket has a hidden pocket inside the hidden pocket > Left side has a hidden pocket inside the shirt Reinforced forearm patch Measurements: Chest: 22.5" Shoulder: 17" Length: 31" Sleeve: 26" Asking $65 Shipped via USPS + Delivery Confirmation...