or Connect

Posts by yfyf

Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I am either going down in flames, or out in a blaze of glory. Sorry, been a bit absent, I should clarify: Since Pitti is an odd mix of really wonderful looks and absolutely absurd things, I thought it'd be nice to see what the forumites come up with in the spirit of Pitti Uomo. Dressing at the show is very much about the peacocking. Whether the peacocking means very elegant or very bonkers is of course up...
Liverano RTW sport jacket, Drakes tie, Chan shirt, Albam jeans, Carmina Cordovan Moccasin loafers
Liverano RTW sport jacket, Drakes tie, Chan shirt, Albam jeans, Carmina Cordovan Moccasin loafers
Lots of great stuff but TTO is the indisputable winner to me. So many nice touches, particularly the pocket square.
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Been a busy few weeks. This was this past weekend, with my dad, at my Grandfather Vito's funeral. He was 95. Sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences.
I was the one who snapped the picture above while at their stand at Pitti this year (it is from the Armoury tumblr) so I had a good look at the shoes themselves. They've really, really upped the game in terms of waist treatment and finishing, it is very impressive. The new waist on the Deco range is very, very narrow. I was holding an RTW G&G and a Deco G&G side by side and the difference is remarkable, almost makes the RTW look clumsy in comparison. And if you know RTW...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Looks greatr my man, but I think you lost a button on our overcoat sleeves. Thanks, I think I lost it when I was trying to stuff gloves into my overcoat pocket