or Connect

Posts by yfyf

Quote: Originally Posted by Maccimus Not listed on your E-shop? Stock of the braces is very limited so we typically don't show it online so there are some left for our local customers. If you are interested in ordering , you can always contact us at info@thearmoury.com Quote: Originally Posted by The Louche Thurstons run small. I have ALWAYS worn a size medium in everything so sized. I bought a pair of medium Thurstons,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Annadale Extra long? We stock the standard size, could measure it up if you like. Also, I should add that our braces are not catgut ended, they are the Thurston nylon ended ones. Apologies for the mixup.
Quote: Originally Posted by Annadale Sorry to go off thread, do you stock leather tipped braces at all? I will be in Hong Kong on saturday. Hi Annadale, right now we are stocking nylon tipped braces in black, grey and navy, sorry but no leather tipped ones. Hope that helps!
I love Thinkpads to death but my latest computer was a Sony (mediocre build quality even on their top end machines) so I've been dying for the latest crop of Thinkpads to arrive so I can return to the motherland. X220 reviews are starting to crop up ... looks like a fantastic laptop. Great keyboard, slightly bigger screen than the X201 with better res and considerably better colour and viewing angle ... I'm so happy T_T O, forgot to mention: 8 hour battery life on the...
Thanks for the kind comments chaps, I'm surprised the shirt received such positive attention. The shoes are darker and redder than they appear in the photo though I was intentionally a bit obvious with them as well. nii - the jacket is cut much more roomy than in the chest than my Chan's but that's fine with me, it's not Liverano's aesthetic to be super fitted in the jacket. The shoulders fit snugly but comfortably with no excess. Quote: Originally...
Liverano bespoke, my very first one. Liverano trunk show at The Armoury - March 4th & 5th
Quote: Originally Posted by Odd I/O What's the price on a pair of these? They were done as an MTO, so HKD 5,625. Quote: Originally Posted by tim_horton I love the shots of the store... Especially the whiskey! That's something I've never seen before. You can tell the store is a real labor of love. Congrats to all involved. Agreed with the assessment of the Carmina brogues on the Simpson last. They are my most comfortable...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy hey gaz, alan... if you don't mind me asking, what are the price range for those nackymades? Nackymades start at HKD 2,500
Quote: Originally Posted by elgreco I am extremely covetous of that blackwatch tie shown above. Details?! That's a Drakes wool challis blackwatch tie, send an e-mail to info@thearmoury.com if you'd like to buy it, I think that's the last one we have. Quote: Originally Posted by ryoneo Just came back from HK a few days ago. I had a chance to stop by and drool. Sorry for the bad pics, it doesn't do the place...
Quote: Originally Posted by NotDickDiver Not sure if it would look good on me, but it definitely looks good on you two. Well done. Is that a Porter bag sitting on that chair? If so, how do you find it? Thank you. I'm generally a fan of Porter briefcases. Their aesthetic is something that takes a little while to "get" but it really grows on you. That briefcase is new, I bought it for a colleague of mine at the store, I use a different one....