or Connect

Posts by LukeM

Each year approx 200,000 people disappear in the U.S. Some show up in large cities as transients or homeless people. Some simply run away from home and start a new life in a new city. However…many are never found and one possible theory is that they’re kidnapped by aliens! Some of the stories about Dulce New Mexico and other locations suggest large scale hives of aliens working along side humans in experiments on humans among other things. Row upon row of vats with human...
Epic
Damn, I used to think that buying a backpack outside of Walmart was pushing it....
Interested in #2, how slim would you say it is? I am 160lbs. 6ft.
Wish that Missoni was still available
It's interesting that as a man when I see a woman who is fairly atractive but has terrible posture ,with her chin forward and shoulders slouched a bit, I am completely turned off.
Use a royal red tie so that it looks like you graduated from Harvard and have more authority
#2 seems more like a 39L or 40L... too bad i would have bought it if it fit me
What bow tie would go well with this shirt? I was thinking this but it may be a bit ambitious I would prefer if it was from this thread as I would be able to get it easily