or Connect

Posts by LukeM

I feel the same way about these
What size slim fit tees should I get for a slim 38L about 6ft. 160lb? Also what is the word on the Trapper Jacket? Sizing? Worth retail? ~$175 in Canada I would love an answer on this before the sale ends.
Can you suggest any backpacks similar to the kakadu except slight more formal and simplistic? Also what size do you suggest for the trapper jacket for a slim 38L, 6ft 160lbs.
What do you guys think about wearing this jacket with this backpack everyday to university? I love the jacket and the backpack I am just not sure about the combination.
Suede Bucks from J.Crew. Anyone know if it fits true to size?
Suede Bucks from J.Crew for $100. Anyone know if it fits true to size?
Anyone know where I can order some cheap fabrics in grey and navy similar to the ones used in previous posts? Preferably near Canada. I would love to try this out.
Fantastic thread, this is what makes styleforum great.
What is the best deep indigo slim straight raw denim for around $100? I am Canadian, around 31.5" waist, about 6 ft. tall and I like to cuff my jeans. I mostly wear Clark's DBs and sneakers with sweaters or tucked in shirts. Thanks in advance.
Ya, that might be my problem. I am trying to get that perfectly straight down jeans look but I guess I bought to small a size to try and compensate for my largeish bottom. Maybe go up a size and get a boot cut to even out the legs?