or Connect

Posts by hemos

Could you post the suit measurements? I am mostly interested in chest and shoulder.
Relisting this as it is a little tight on the chest and I don't think I would wear it like that. Original listing: Suitsupply Personal Tailoring MTM suit. Based on a 38R Sienna with the look of a Napoli. Fully Canvassed, Retail ~$1000. A very nice staple dark navy. *Small flaw on left sleeve above buttons, barely noticeable when wearing (see pic)*. The true color is very difficult to photograph, it is a dark navy with dark brown buttons. The Details: Jacket: 2 button,...
Still up for sale
I just bought this item on ebay but I can't justify spending that much on a bag I won't use everyday. It is really interesting for someone in Canada because I paid all the duties and you would get this bag tax-free. Here is the original ebay ad: If you want thin, "bonded" or some other low-grade leather, this briefcase is not for you. If you are looking for something wispy and lightweight, well--then this is not for you. But if you want thick, full grain leather that...
Let's make it $200 shipped anywhere in Canada or USA.
If you want them, I'll pay for shipping.
I have for sale 5 Charles Tyrwhitt shirts that I ordered online. I opened only 1 pack to try the shirt on and the sleeves were too long. They all have button cuffs. The 4 other shirts are still in their packaging. I will accept paypal Items are located in Canada. Shipping in Canada is $10 and $15 to USA
They bill all duties and taxes to their UPS Brokerage account so you don't pay anything.
Anyone happen to know what is the name of the brokerage companies they use for shipping to Canada?
Quote: Originally Posted by RIDER Thanks to all for the interest! I am the distributor for Saphir Medaille D'Or and I finally received my pallets Monday. Monday afternoon re-stocks to all accounts went out. The following shops carry Saphir MDO: Franco's Fine Clothier in Richmond Leffot in NYC The Hanger Project via web A Suitable Wardrobe via web On The Fly in San Francisco Vincent & Edgar Bespoke Shoes in NYC The Red Barn in...