or Connect

Posts by ihaveaquestion

Thanks. And how does the cringes on the side look to you?
Just got my Clifton in the mail today. The D width is a bit tight, but I can get used to it. A couple things that I notice from the package... No bag for AE shoes. Is this right? I remember when I tried AE at local Nordstrom store, the shoes always come out of the bag. Not that it's critical but just want to make sure I have the complete AE package. A bit disappointed at the cringes on the ankle side. Not sure if this is normal, but I feel somebody might have worn it...
Just got my Clifton in the mail today. The D width is a bit tight, but I can get used to it. A couple things that I notice from the package... No bag for AE shoes. Is this right? I remember when I tried AE at local Nordstrom store, the shoes always come out of the bag. Not that it's critical but just want to make sure I have the complete AE package. A bit disappointed at the cringes on the ankle side...not a big deal, but it shows somebody wore it before. Discolored on...
Just made my first purchase of AE (Clifton). Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.
Is Clifton unique to Nordstrom only? I can't find it on AE.com.
When will the promotion end? I plan to stop by this weekend.
Is there any valid coupon currently? It seems like they haven't have any coupon available for quite some time now.
Well, that's one thing i was wondering too. The yoke and the shoulder length...if we increase the yoke, shouldn't we increase the shoulder as well? Sometimes I wonder whether the measurements I provided make sense at all...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonius It's an oxford, you probably shouldn't expect it to be smooth. Even though 2ply and pure cotton? So oxford just feels cheap no matter what?