or Connect

Posts by ihaveaquestion

It seems like the reviews for Moda Republic has been good and I am tempting to pay a little more to move my business from MT to Moda Republic. But the reviews are not as plenty as ones found for MT and I think I just need more convincing at this point before starting the trial shirts and the rest of the processes.
Update: Got a ship notification below on 9/28 saying the order was shipped on 9/26. The same date I made my complaint on this forum...yeah right!Dear XXX,We are very pleased to inform you that Order #99076 is now on its way to you!Your order has been shipped to:XXX XXX4301 XXX Ave #4002Washington DC 200XXU.S.A1206-372-XXXXShip date: 2013-09-26First of all, what is order 99076? It's order # 93333 and 96372 I am waiting for. Did MT just change order number without notifying...
MT: Order 93333 and 96372. When are these orders going to be shipped to me, the correct address which I gave Anne a couple weeks ago? I've been waiting too long for these orders and I decided to keep track of the status on a public forum instead of private email. Customer of 93333 and 96372.
Very disappointed with MT's customer service. Both Anne and Leah failed to communicate with me unless I make a fuss publicly on this forum which I've refrained to do until now. Why hasn't my order 96372 shipped yet? It's been more thani will six weeks from the time the order was placed....no communication....just an email asking for more measurement. By judging at the kind of customer service received so far, I wouldn't be surprised that MT lost my shipped package for...
I want to make sure somebody at Moderntailer is taking care of my order # 96372 and alteration. I've emailed twice and got no response. Patience is running short.
Well, I will be visiting from the 6th to 8th. Really want to take advantage of the zero sales tax in Oregon. I am thinking about buying a few shirts, perhaps brooks brother? and perhaps more if there is a good sale during those days. Please pour me with suggestion. If you have suggestion on activity or just some cool spots (not necessary for shopping) let me know as well.
Say if I wear a thin sock on a 9B Fifth Ave, and it's tight up front but bearable. How soon, and how much will you loosen up once it gets worn regularly? Thinking of either returning or keeping this pair. Please advise.
Please do help. Thanks!
Hi everyone, My Fifth Ave just came in yesterday. I tried it on without socks last night and found the front to be very tight. There is virtually no room for any socks. Albeit, I did order the size 9B though. My Clifton is size 8.5D, and it fits me fine. The Nordstrom staff measured my foot at 9.5...and when I said I wanted to go with 8.5 he was against it. But it fits fine. However, my Fifth Ave, which I don't have the luxury of trying it in store, doesn't fit me very...
Thanks! Didn't know that until now.