or Connect

Posts by agjiffy

JohnHunt12 - unfortunately, this board is relatively thin on savile row knowledge and the noise to signal ratio is high. You will get a lot of people stating incorrect information as truisms and a bunch of people who use steed, but not much info on the traditional savile row houses. I've used kilgour (not in the past 7 or 8 years however) and huntsman and can speak as to those places. GBR is partially correct - a choice of a savile row house (or any bespoke tailor for that...
This intrigues me as well. As far as I can tell even the long seams on a Kiton shirt appear to have a pass that is hand-stitched. What makes the inglese better?
Hey bitches. I searched and searched the forum and there is nothing recent on point so I decided to start a new thread for those interested in the process of Kiton MTM shirts here in the good ole' US of A. There is some shit up on permanent style but he is in London and - let's be honest - for a free steak that guy would give a glowing review to the uniforms of the third reich. Anyway, I started the process today. Kiton MTM starts with you trying on your comparable RTW...
^ did you guys ever see Vox's photo tutorial from back in Styleforum's golden days? I don't follow it myself but it is pretty easy and supposedly how he gets all those great pics.
yeah - that is it.
Don't know if people are familiar with him but this dude - Nicholas Radano - makes great ties. He used to label them "spacca Napoli" and he's recently changed the name to something different. Can't remember what it is but will see if I can find it. Well-prices and beautifully made. Incredibly thick silk.
Wish he would undo the jacket so we could see the P-K-L monogram.
Agree. Not a novel point. I didn't realize we had to break new ground. Would it help if I noted that there were going to be further reductions at Mr. Porter today? I don't think anyone has posted that yet.
But that is rollino, correct? Sure looks it.
Maybe to put it a little differently:1. I'm focused on wearing things that make me feel comfortable in whatever setting I'm in. Sometimes when you listen to style bloggers talking about fashion-y clothing they say something like "the most important thing about rocking this look is that you do it confidently!" That seems like good advice.2. The neapolitan look makes me feel uncomfortable for the reasons I've described. Its more like bermuda shorts or kimono to me than...