or Connect

Posts by agjiffy

Wish he would undo the jacket so we could see the P-K-L monogram.
Agree. Not a novel point. I didn't realize we had to break new ground. Would it help if I noted that there were going to be further reductions at Mr. Porter today? I don't think anyone has posted that yet.
But that is rollino, correct? Sure looks it.
Maybe to put it a little differently:1. I'm focused on wearing things that make me feel comfortable in whatever setting I'm in. Sometimes when you listen to style bloggers talking about fashion-y clothing they say something like "the most important thing about rocking this look is that you do it confidently!" That seems like good advice.2. The neapolitan look makes me feel uncomfortable for the reasons I've described. Its more like bermuda shorts or kimono to me than...
I don't know. I suppose I've never really thought about it. The jacket that I own with fish mouth lapels is so inappropriate for work that I've never had to consider whether the lapels alone would make me feel awkward.
Hmmmm.Yes. Not quite in the camps sense, but close.You keep saying that I don't like them. That isn't it. Its that I don't feel comfortable wearing them to work. I agree that is a different argument than what I made in the WAYWT thread. My argument there was wrong and I was convinced of as much by the other posters there.
I don't hate Neapolitan suits. I own and wear them. I just don't wear them to work. And I don't understand the story about the girl you used to date.Really hard to respond to the rest of your post for a couple reasons. First, you don't really understand what I'm talking about when I talk about a Neapolitan look. Here you go, this should answer 10 of your questions:http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?49543-Neapolitan-Shoulder-ExplainedOn the pagoda...
Probably 50% of my wardrobe. Love 'em.
It is obviously a side arm. DWW has repeatedly tried to suck all of the fun out of this thread by asking in straightforward and very boring terms what I don’t like about wearing this substantial part of my wardrobe to work, particularly given my willingness to wear what DWW would think of as absurd perversions of classical style like patch pockets and peak lapels and pagoda shoulders. Here is my straightforward answer. To me, those perversions in which I so willingly...
Neapolitan gettups.