or Connect

Posts by agjiffy

https://www.h-huntsman.com/blog/new-developments-at-huntsman
^ He is no longer creative director. But I think, more importantly, that means he is no longer there day-to-day making people miserable.
Well, I was in London on business and I ventured into Huntsman on a whim to see old faces and meet new ones and I ended up making my first commission since Pat left. Dario Carnera, who had done a little bit of work on some of my suits in the past, is my cutter and making my new pattern. Dario seems more flexible than Pat and he commented on the length of the jacket I was wearing (non-Huntsman) and asked if I liked the length and wanted the same length for my Huntsman...
I'm sure they will put that in the bespoke if you want it. But this is the only label on any of mine:
Some examples of Cifo bespoke interior jacket pockets:
^ the only label on the bespoke is on the inside of the interior pocket. You can't see it unless you are looking inside of the pocket. In terms of whether the pocket is functional, that is certainly their default. But they will do whatever you want. A
^ Wow. That is a bummer. Never tried the RTW, but on the bespoke side Romain Le Dantec speaks perfect english. I generally coordinate/confirm details with him. Maybe ask for Romain to assist in this instance. Even though he generally deals with the bespoke, I'm sure he would be happy to help resolve any language issues.
It strikes me that Montauk still has more than enough material to finish the series. For example, we could have: "Episode 21: Threatening to Sue the Client", "Episode 22: Too many cunts threatening to ruin me has left me with, take the money and run with it [sic]." It would probably be a lot different than the earlier bits but not necessarily any less entertaining. And let's see Rory link that shit to his personal Vimeo, right?
Rory won the Golden Shears. Unless you also won the Golden Shears, I don't see how you could claim to be better.
Montauk - it's unfortunate that you got ripped off. No one deserves that, particularly someone who has spent a lot of time and effort with the expectation of getting something in return. That being said, it is jarring to read your account of your relationship in light of the original thread. I hope that no one else get ripped off, particularly in the four months between the time that Rory posted that they had amicably split and the time that you posted this mea culpa. It...