or Connect

Posts by agjiffy

Just call or write and ask but you will be happy with the payment terms.
I wouldn't be annoyed but I would politely tell the tailor. They understand that they make mistakes and its factored into the price that they charge. On those rare occasions when something goes wrong, most bespoke tailors are going to want to fix it and they aren't going to view you mentioning a mistake as insulting. It's just like any other business. Shit goes wrong and you fix it. No biggie.
I've got the 290 gram fox flannel in a different pattern. It doesn't wear as well as the heavier flannels but it wears just as hot. So you are getting a less hearty cloth than the heavier weight foxes, but I don't think you are getting much more wearability. I still like it, but if I could trade for the same pattern in a heavier weight I would do so.
^ No - I traded with another member. I think Dormeuil is generally only sold to the trade, but I've seen tonik on ebay from time to time.
Two new ones that will be made up soon: Ariston wool- silk-linen for a quarter lined DB summer blazer: And tonik 2000 for a suit, most likely DB as well.:
Angus Cundey in Henry Poole - photo from The Sartorialist.
Really? Even with those lines running away from each other? I'm glad we've got A&S in the thread but I'm struggling with the jacket.
Poorsod: this is great content. Thanks for this. Do we know the date of that A&S jacket? Do we know the cutter?
Interesting. I might do that with AGJiffy and license my name so Barneys can sell shit to h8rz. I'd like to get rich and you guys will still know the real thing, right?
Well, I'm trying to be diplomatic on a public Internet forum. I think he had ideas about the direction of the house that didn't really sit well with people who had been there a long time. And so they left. For me as a customer it was a upsetting to find that, after 5 years of walking into huntsman and seeing all the cutters hard at work, the cutting tables and cutters had been removed to the second floor out of public view. The messaging was... unfortunate. As for...