or Connect

Posts by OmniscientCause

It isnt even close...america makes the best beer hands down. American style beers arw winning awards left and right and american beers that are based one european styles are winning as well. Wine on the other hand...
Anyone know if illesteva lenoards are polarized?
Did I take this far? I come back from drinks to go the bathroom...there are only two sheets on the roll. Fortunately enough for me I have tissues behind me. My roommate left the roll with 2 sheets on it and didnt update the backup when he took that maybe a week ago. The backup goes under the sink...I thus did not replace the now empty roll and hit the tissues in a cabinet out of reach. We have plenty of TP in the closet outside the bathroom...if he happens to sit down...
watched warrior for the second time last night...layer cake tonight...looks like I am on a tom hardy kick...tinker taylor tomorrow night most likely...
PB just call me in for the muscle...I also heard either bottle smashing and or car window smashing last week...it went on for a good 5 mins so i figured it to be car windows. (who has that many bottles) but I didnt see the carnage when I went to work in the morning.Just got back with going out with a guy I used to work with...he always wants to split the bills because he always gets more expensive things...It isnt a big enough difference to get in an argument about but he...
Hmm i thought it would be higher then 2.6k. Yea I was concerned mostly with maintaining. My maintenance level is around 3k so lets say ud have to eat 4.5k when training...i guess that isnt terrible.
What works for one person does not work for all but I see your point...I eat very clean myself mostly and when I was into bodybuilding a few years back I ate very very very clean but not vegan, needed meat for obvious reasons. Id need to look into what is allowed more in vegan diets but I wonder if some of those recovery drinks I would assume most endurance athletes drink are allowed.
i cant see someone being vegan and straining for a marathon...how does one get like 5-6k in calories a day for energy from vegan food? there is only so much good fat one can eat to make up those calories.
Oh ive logged plenty of hours in fifa 11 against him. What is assisted passing? It never goes to the guy I want...in my mind i see the play happen 5 seconds ahead of what actually happens and it just never works out...that and he always picks the fastest players and puts them on his team so its a pain because i am on defense 85 percent of the game. I dont really have time to get my offensive skills better.
snap shots of my recent hair cut...