or Connect

Posts by OmniscientCause

The original skins was great. I watched the first 3 seasons and recently as much as 4-5 months ago I rewatched the first two and most of 3. Ive been planning on finishing 3 and starting 4 some time soon.
great post! couldnt agree more
They both are good...im partial to DC though...so I liked the US one better.
your certainly off to a good start.
yea kiwi is great i bought 3 bottles thursday, will be getting more this week to send to some trading partners.
The only way you are getting heady is to either go to waterbury VT on a monday or thursday when they can. Or get lucky at a surrounding storeHave someone trade you someor have a local store you go to go up get it then sell it there...this is illegal but i know of two stores I have gone to over the past few years that have done this.Or you could wait till next month, I can do my best to get my roommate to get a case for me and I'll send you a 4pk.
I was going to post a photo but its all in my parents back up fridge in the garage and my phone has been dumb/not receiving any data in or out for like 16 hours.From HF:2 750s anna2 750s auther4 500 ml juicy ( I heard from many people that this is their best beer to date)1 750 Twilight of the idolsRefilled 2 750 swing tops I had with susan and society and solitude # 5Purchased a growler and filled it with my fav from them abner.On the way up stopped at a store and got 8...
This is what I am trying to do right now. Little more then a year and a half at a custody bank, now looking to work for an AM/IM and do operations for another year or so while gaining FO exp. Then stay with that company but do something I actually want to do. All while they are supporting me with CFA.
Epic haul in VT today...spent like 230 on beer. Oh lawd, thats really way more then I should be spending. My beer budget is through the sky this month. Somewhere close to 400 already easily.
Id say just check the site daily. In the mean time.