or Connect

Posts by OmniscientCause

I agree with all of the above but 4...I had that done and unless you plan on going to the barber every 2 weeks I would advise against it. At least for me the new hair grew in and it looked stupid.
Bumping this thread...thoroughly impressed with their Hyde shirt. Best shirt under 100 bucks without a doubt.
Yea I'm aware, and that hasbt happened yet in this season and I'm sure it will the last episode.
That isnt new info. They talked about that before probably season 2?
Watched the 30 min cast special last night...it was pretty cool and worth the watch to see some of the casting tapes...
I'm interested to see what they do because there has to be a fine line between what happened in history and what happens in this show. They can only deviate so far when even the main character was based off of someone.But if it plays out like history says it will be very anticlimactic.The fact this season is 8 episodes instead of 12 really is making it more difficult for the writers so I'm not giving them too much grief.
Your back is longer, can't tell you how much longer but they are. Also what is in your hair? It is clumping pretty badly in the last two pics. And you will never get it as clean as Hamms he has someone do it for him and im guessing you dont.
Im watching PB also...3 episodes in. Just waiting for Tom Hardy to come in and steal the show.As for the animosity towards BWE...Ive thought everything was fine until this last episode...but would you rather they dont tie lose ends? I understand why they are trying to close all the open story lines and maybe they planned to do it better but were cut to 8 shows in stead of 12 this season unexpectedly? [[SPOILER]]
your hair is longer than john hamms? Just get it cut shorter on the sides and back.
damn i wish i lived in boston still...