or Connect

Posts by OmniscientCause

St Lam is so good
Yea Abner is my favorite beer. Stuff is amazing
It is good but he's not the main characterRw was one of the best character casted actors of his generation. I genuinely enjoyed what he brought to film.
primer...ive been waiting to watch this for over 3 years i finally got around to it. Pretty good and immensely thought provoking.
newest interstellar trailer is out...looks pretty damn amazing. But don't watch it if you want spoilers...I think it reveals too much and wont be doing anymore digging until this comes out in nov.
Pretty much summed up what i want...dont know if i can get into the big three...based on my ocs kick off yesterday at smith...pwc and deloitte are the main hiring companies for the program.
Tom hardy mad max remake trailer is out. Looks bad ass
Loved saus
The subject matter for starters. The idea of variety as every company would be different. I do have a long term relationship which long hours would dig into but I also think my gf is interested in going back to school or something once I finish my MBA. Ideal job would be working for film industry trying to predict what projects would be worth undertaking but I feel consulting would be easier to break into
Thanks...from my own research and a lot of reading this thread over the last 6 months I'm leaning towards concentrating on consulting. That being said I could see myself being perfectly happy with doing corp finance as a back up.