or Connect

Posts by down4nyhc

One common asumption people make about Barcelona is that Spanish is the official language. The truth of the matter is that Catalans are very proud people and prefer to speak their own language. With that said, I hope you have the right version of Rosetta Stone if you're looking to work in a proffesional business setting. Also, payscales are all screwed up and apartments sometimes cost as much as a persons monthly income. Teaching English may be a way to get by but you...
Unis Wool/ Cashmere Cropped Peacot in XS./S This is a nice wool/ cashmere blend cropped peacoat from UNIS which happens to be too small for me as can be seen from the pics. UNIS is a great NYC based brand producing classics with a bit more modern twist and cuts. It's a great coat for someone looking for a slim coat for winter. It's not as heavy as a typical melton wool peacoat but will do for 35-40 degree weather with a sweater under. Made in Italy. There is a cut on...
Looking to sell these quick so that I can make other purchases. They're brand new in box waxed suede dessert boots in size 41. SOLD
For Sale/Trade: Common Projects Grey Chukkas in size 41 Brand new with box. I got these a while ago and just haven't had the chance to wear them at all. Price: $180 I only accept paypal. Shipping is included, for international shipping contact me via PM. I will accept reasonable trade offers.
i'll say one thing. everything by the brand is made in china with a few exceptions. with that said you could do a lot better for that price.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite i was reading that denim blog mauro reccommended and it said that 7FAM was recently acquired by VF, the company that owns brands like wrangler and nautica. so this probably means the fits and washes will become more homogenized and more "cookie-cutter." then again, i could be wrong and they may become a staple brand. anyone else got any opinions on this?? they're keeping the same fits and introducing...
bump ....................
New Moncler Rollier Navy Jacket Size 5 Brand new Moncler Rollier jacket in navy. Once again the jacket would fit me if I put on a couple of pounds, otherwise the length is fine. I think 5 is supposed to be an XL but this fits more like a Large. Jacket is not insulated but does have two layers of fabric plus the linning on the inside so it will work in the fall and isn't just a windbreaker. Original price is $555. Made in Italy. Measurements Length...
Quote: Originally Posted by robin The duffel knit is even much cooler in person (I remember that Hejfina carried them this season as well). I recommend sizing down on that one, along with the Shawl Cable Cardigan. those things are huge and so were most of the heavy knits in this years collection. i passed on getting the small at 70% off because it was too big even though i'm 6'1".
i bought the flight jacket and the medium was way too small. then i bought a large in the band collar jacket thinking it all fits slim only to have to exchange for a medium and still being dissapointed in the fit. the jacket was too short and wide. i liked the quality on all the pieces i handled however they were all the wax cotton material. i definitely wouldn't consider buying anymore pieces unless i could try them on first to avoid constant exchanging and disappointment.