or Connect

Posts by diederik

WrongWeather has sale on old-season - everything is -70%, including Schneider, CPs, Dries, etc, etc. Just kopped Scheider + Dries shirt + pair of CPs. Wanted to buy the whole sale but damn Porter robbed me already Hope it helps
NDC's generally fit quite small. Got 5 pair of NDC's (incl 2 boots) - I sized up half from my true size
Got an e-mail from TheCorner today that sales went to up to 60%
nvm - only now saw dates
20% off at Asos.com - New season: VIPSEASON
MMM's
as a beater pair (Swear) .... super cheap in sale at FarFetch with 70% off (£31.50): Y/N? edit: also available for about £30 more in this color:
Quote: Originally Posted by artishard116 I get 'code not valid for this currency' ? It's only applicable to US orders.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alistar Hi, I've recently been looking to purchase a pair of PS Osmo trainers, yet I'm a little confused on the size to go for. I'm usually a UK 9 (US 10) for shoes, but I've heard that PS shoes tend to run a size big, so was wondering whether I should go for a UK 8 (US 9)? Has anyone had any experience with Paul Smith trainers and their sizing? Thankyou. I've got the Osmo and loads of other PS...