or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit Damnit, now I'm gonna end up going out and buying this (unless someone can suggest a better version of the same). I made it over a year here without owning anything from Zara. Funny I just went to a Zara for the first time ever last weekend. They have a pretty big one here in San Fran and I finally happened to walk in after reading about it here a few times . I was actually surprised with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonV Yep, that was me I'm afraid...been after this one for a while. Shit, I've been looking for that same shirt myself. Great deal you got. Enjoy it.
Quote: Originally Posted by blasty Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how to taper jeans? My NS' have a 7.5"~ leg opening, I want them to be 7". If this procedure is difficult, does anyone know of any good tailors in San Jose, CA? The only ones I know of around my house literally don't speak any English at all and I don't want them ruining my jeans. pretty simple thing for a tailor to do. just make sure you tell them if you want them...
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide nothing yet outside of the linen one at Acrimony... which if I wore a lot of navy pants, I might be all over. But I don't. One of the sales associates at acrimony emailed me yesterday letting them know they got a huge order of wings+horns stuff from Japan in. The new items should be up on the website tomorrow or the next day. He also mentioned that going forward into f/w11 they will be carrying almost...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol agree, this is sort of like GAP;GOTHIC-LINE_;
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane pretty much what I live in, nothing special...just wanted a shot before I transitioned into spring/summer mode. Hopefully bm has a critique for me P.S. my bag is very stylish Not at all what I expect you to look/dress like. don't think i've ever seen another fit pic of you as I've only been lurking/posting here for maybe 8 months. i expected a much darker (i know youre wearing all black) and...
Wow did this thread go downhill. This Bm guy is awful. Just horrible. As is JohnH The kid in all RO isn't as bad as some make him out to be. He is miles ahead of where I was at that age, and I suspect most here would say the same. He's kinda douchy with his emo shit but his looks aren't half bad. AR looks fine in that fit. I personally think he is one of the better posters in WAYWT with his wide array of fits. He does the 2 different aesthetics really well. (the whole...
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade I wish it were Epaulet. Epaulet makes great shirts, but they're cut too long for me in the size I need. Shirt is just J. Crew; pants are Epaulet; shoes are Common Projects; jacket is ToJ. Thanks, guys! That looks awesome. TOJ looks amazing.The jcrew shirt works with the rest so I don't think its a big deal that its a dreaded 'mall brand' Snowman, those are some interesting jeans. They work well with your...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Sometimes, you just got to rock J's. My favorites jordans of all time and the only ones I still own/wear
Standard retailers (like a smallish shoe shop) mark things like lobb shoes up ~60% at MINIMUM. So to answer your question, they pay 40% of the MSRP. If you're talking about a big store, Niemans, Barneys, they usually are able to use economy of scales to get things around 28-35% of MSRP.