or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

Quote: Originally Posted by srgprod My SA at the Malibu store tapered his selvedge chinos and they look awesome on him. That's a way to go. Gonna cost over $ 300 when you're done though. I did this as well. I did a full leg taper, lowered the rise and shrunk the crotch area. They look great now. But it was damn expense to have it done. It was well worth it to me though as I got my first pair of rrl khakis back when I worked for RL back in...
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 lol, sure pete ... ill give you some context. in the 20+ years i have been buying shirts the margielas are the most impressive. are there better dress shirts out there? of course but i dont own any ... yet. i pay special attention to how the shirt FITS ME. i prefer a dress shirt with a tapered bottom and narrow shoulders with longer sleeves (i have long arms). i also look pay attention to the feel and...
Quote: Originally Posted by The Obsessor Hello Denimheads: I will be visiting Self Edge and Blue in Green in NYC next month (June) to purchase my third pair of raw denim. My first two purchases were a pair of Jean Shop Rockers and a pair of APC Rescues. But I will be starting a new job in retail where I have been told that the dress code is "hip/sheik business casual," so I need a nice, new clean pair of raw denim that I will normally wear with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by quicksilverXP Ahh ok.... thanks guys... I won't worry about them then. It was the Bloomingdales in San Francisco... they were 30% off sale price, 20% off if you bought two pairs, and 25 dollars off for every 100 you spent. So I bought a pair of the Vintage Achilles in green/white and the Vans looking ones in black and white. Both size 42... I might only keep one... so I might sell one of them on here for how much I...
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren not my usual background Looks like the Marina section of San Francisco....
Can I get some measurements on the ervell cardigan?
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty sup sq4u (jk bro) I thought of him too when I read that. Doesn't seem like he is like that at all, but still funny. The timberland one cracked me up, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by linkinwayne I went TTS on both my skinny guys but quite a few peeps on the N&F thread suggest sizing down 1 on those Thanks. Do you feel yours fit too big since you didn't size down? I read it in the NF thread that sizing down was recommended but I also remember reading tons about how sizing down 2 is common with APCs. I sized down 1 with my APC NS and they fit nice and snug but I can't imagine being able to...
Anyone know how much the "Skinny Guy" Indigo Slub Stretch with the 5% elastic will stretch? Thinking I'd probably have to size down one but I don't know since they are already the skinny guy... thx
Quote: Originally Posted by reezy Are they going to have an online shop? Guy that was working there seemed to be working on their website while I was there, so the answer might be yes. I will ask when I go back up there to pick up the ervell knit I decided I actually should have bought after I left.