or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

Quote: Originally Posted by dls6128 W+H Dior CP (10) [[SPOILER]] Like this whether it actually was WH/Dior/CP or what you're actually wearing. What model or whatever is that Uniqlo blazer? I've been wanting to get a grey blazer and that one looks decent, esp since it would probably cost like 1/10th as most of the ones I've been considering. Thx
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 maaaan i always get ignored in this topic My GF was looking over my shoulder while I was checking this thread and she liked your look, fwiw. I thought it was decent as well but I just don't find that whole prep look too exciting. Might be bc I dressed like that for years. I do think your stuff fits well and looks good, just nothing earth shattering or overly unique, so people don't feel the need to...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 not my style but his leathers are quite good Thanks Kunk. I've seen your leather collection and if you think they are good, thats good enough for me. (I thought they are really nice and I was comparing them to Rick and Juilis pieces as the store has all 3.
Cross posting this from random fashion thoughts since maybe someone here could answer "Tried on my first Julius leather today. God damn they are nice. I was surprised how 'wearable' even the high neck one I tried on actually was. My style is nowhere near Julius-like but I still thought it looked good even with a pair of APCs and some CPs. I also tried on a Giorgio Brato vegetable dyed leather that was amazing, esp given that it was less than 1/3 the cost of the Julius...
Tried on my first Julius leather today. God damn they are nice. I was surprised how 'wearable' even the high neck one I tried on actually was. My style is nowhere near Julius-like but I still thought it looked good even with a pair of APCs and some CPs. I also tried on a Giorgio Brato vegetable dyed leather that was amazing, esp given that it was less than 1/3 the cost of the Julius one. Anyone have any experience with Giorgio Brato leather and care to comment on it?
Went to GAP for the first time in probably 10 years as I my GF wanted to check out a sale there and had one of those 40% coupons. To me, it looked just like it did last I was in and the products seemed similar as well, but with a little better cut. Not impressed at all. I did pick up a t neck cardigan in a linen/cotton blend that I am VERY pleased with given it cost me something like $11.32 on clearance. They also had a great dip-dyed oxford that I would have bought had...
Finally taking the plunge and posting my first WAYWT picture (it's actually from Sunday night, though) Sorry for the shitty quality, when I was editing out my head I seemed to have messed up the contrast... Barbour x Tokito BoO RRL MMM
Quote: Originally Posted by Kagemusha I know own all these..........do any of you guys repeat 'close colors' like this with your baller sneaks? I feel they're all sort of different and have their own individual appeal. Nice choices. I own 2 of the 3 as well. I've been wearing the painted gats a ton lately. They look solid with a wide range of denim colors/washes.
Quote: Originally Posted by *wally* unless you have porked up or are hiding an unwanted pregnancy, i would say get rid of the sweater you look pretty, but cheap and trashy you have a lot of potential, buy you need a complete makeover starting with the hair has you girlfriend got one of those skinny mirrors, well has she, hot dog? if not, tell her to either lose weight or not wear jeans that tight...not a good look high heels...
Found an Undercover M65 looking jacket with some great detailing like a see through section on the end of the sleeve where your watch would be. It was at some consignment store up in SF but it was closing and my GF was rushing me to leave and ended up not getting it. Now I want it bad!