or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

Quote: Originally Posted by phantom1 I never use parfyme. i only wear deo, i believe the body produces natural parfyme Lemme guess, you're a dirty hippie? B.O. SMELLS HORRIBLE and is offensive to the people around you. I can't stand people who enjoy smelling like dog shit. There was a kid I went to college with that stunk to high hell. He would claim that deodorant, cologne, antiperspirant were un-natural and that your body makes natural...
Quote: Originally Posted by nowiremember all these people grabbin geller dip dye sweathshirts.. how to size for a 38" chest? I'd go with a 48 for a looser fit or a 46 if you want it a little more 'fitted'. Mind you its a f'in sweatshirt so not sure how fitted you really want it... I'm a ~39/40 chest and the 48 is a tiny bit tight on me but I have a feeling the 50 would have been too big.
Don't really wear cologne everyday but lately I've been switching off between Hermes- Rocabar and Hermes- Bon Ami
Geller dipdye sweatshirt MMM white/grey GATS (just what I needed, another pair of gats. lol) BoO white/gray striped bastise shirt
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it. Work clothes! Thom Browne Brooks Brothers Brooks Brothers Like this a lot. You seem to take a look of classic american looks/brands and style them in a much more current way. Bows, you have the same disease I do right now... PAWBLS. (Pale Ass White Boy Leg...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ivwri Yea it is a pain, but it keeps me from buying too much stuff lol. Thanks for the compliment as well! Your question isn't ignorant at all . I would say that I am the only person I know even remotely aware of most of the brands I am interested in and/or wear. Most men in Nigeria follow the more mainstream designers like Gucci, LV, Polo by RL etc. with a smaller subset of people aware of designers like McQueen and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance What are you guys doing to your clothing? Disaster stories please I have a decent one of these.... A friend of mine who is a VC in Silicon Valley rented a private jet/hotel suites, etc for a group of maybe 10 of us to go to Vegas for his 30th bday party. I was so excited to 'ball out' in vegas that I brought a custom made Zegna suit that I just had made for my sister's upcoming wedding....
Quote: Originally Posted by Ivwri bows1: Yeah I don't even bother trying considering there are threads advising people not to deal with Nigerians. I just browse. If there's something I really want on eBay I get my bro to get it with his account as he lives in the UK. Also, paypal doesn't work with a Nigerian address. Wupper: They are PRPS raw denim and thanks. Man, sounds like a pain in the ass! BTW, I think you have excellent style, have...
Tween- awesome! I love your junya outfits, they always look on point. i have that same muji shirt and mine shrunk so much I can barely wear it. Slack- I think the GATS work well with your 'look'. I was worried about how painted gats would look in real life but I find that I wear mine more often than any of my other 'baller sneakers' since I got them. I find they make most any outfit a little more interesting. NN/Augelus- both of you are always killing it. Ivwri- you...
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace GN you need jeans with a smaller leg opening. that doesn't look bad but seems to kind of defeat the purpose of the design imo This.