or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver On top of wearing clothes almost exclusively from Urban Outfitters, I recommend that you completely stop any exercise regimen you may have, and maintain a skinny frame through a diet of cocaine and cigarettes. If you don't have a skinny frame to begin with, wear skinny jeans and show off your bulge and wear tight t-shirts to show off your belly - it will be so ironic, lol! Walk around a gentrified area of your...
The un-stopable king of kops, RFX strikes again! Good pick ups. Love the lanvin chukkas. Those Guidis looks amazing as well.
Wow, cool pants, Tween. Keep em, imo.
ecklbk is to boot copping what rfx is to sneaker copping- BALLER! those cdiems are INCREDIBLE! And this is coming from someone who isn't a huge fan of boots in general.
Quote: Originally Posted by TKJTG Okay I know this is really tacky to quote my own post but I could actually use some feedback on this. Are the red trousers working? I think it looks decent. Not a fan of the polo as it looks a tad bit short to me, but that's just nitpicking. I have those same WvG red chinos and I feel like I always wear them with a blue shirt. Personally I find them kinda hard to wear...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr Huh? Are you kidding? He looks like he has no waist. He's all legs, no midsection. It looks so weird wearing pants up to your naval. exactly. it simply looks bad. why would you wear pants that make your proportions looks awful? Funny that Hendrix of all people is defending him given I remember when I found this place and checked out a bunch of the old WAYWT pictures that he used to rock his pants...
Quote: Originally Posted by NaTionS Does LN-CC deduct VAT for non EU customers? Also looks like they ship with DHL, anyone know how they are with customs fees? LN-CC marks all their stuff down a ton on the customs forms, fwiw. I bought a couple things about a week ago for a few hundred and on the forms it listed the value at like $10.
Quote: Originally Posted by Abraxis It's really nice stuff. I wouldn't mind a grey leather shirt, an aviator hoodie, some pants and tailored pieces and of course bags, wallets and shoes/boots. I have a strong lust for ordering a pair of these but in man-size: http://www.downtownshop.com/downtown.../ma-shoes.html Wear it with all black or dark grey crisp/not drapey gothninja-ish stuff. "Cheap" thrills eh? MA+ retail though like CCP or Augusta...
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats My first entry in SW&D and in this thread -- this is typically what I wear during the summer. Shirt: BB madras full sleeve, rolled up Trousers: Buzz Rickson chinos. High waisted, full cut and anti-SF. Shoes: Alden dark brown suede flex welt chukkas Watch: casio F105W, my favourite digital watch Steve Urkel is not someone who you should take fashion cues from. Baconzilla, fuckin awesome. Aeglus,...
Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty Ordered an Ebbets (taking forever to ship), will see what you mean Me too. I placed an order for a SF Seals hat before the damn baseball season started. I finally got an email from the shop yesterday saying they had come in last week and should be shipped in the next week or so.. I'm not holding my breath, tho