or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 There are a few sites that offer what you want. I'm not looking them up at work but in the UK I believe its called "Bet Fair" or something like that and in the US its "Matchbook". I think "Matchbook" has been shut down due to low liquidity or something. Havent checked in a while but I LOVED that book for NFL action. They were simply the middle man between two parties. So I could list a $1,000 bet for the Colts...
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty too bad we never had a "dress like another member" contest. wearing these unhemmed nf x momos remind me of another poster's jeans Robbie moved to the big city????
Sent you a PM....
Quote: Originally Posted by Egert Do you let the degen gambler in you take over when you scream in front of the screen? Do you run computer algorithms constantly scanning hundreds of bookies for arbitrage opportunities? Maybe we can have a sportsbetting thread, as I am planning to take up and track my record. Now, is there a site where I can offer bets instead of taking them? Like bid-ask - for team A to win it's 1.21 and if I want to bet against...
Quote: Originally Posted by Randroid_Republican Are you serious with this shit? The gun makes you look like a huge douche and the back pockets/button on those jeans look like True Religion.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley Shirt's actually sewed down up on the shoulders. I can see how it's a bit wide and agree. My only options are to keep or return. Keep? Looks like it fits perfect, imo. How is the material on it? I actually almost ordered the same shirt last night...
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 What do goth-bros drink? The blood of virgins x RO x 4loko, duh!
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Gonna sell some shit for my boy, lots of ervell geller and some wings I think, size M and 48-50 iirc. Will you actually list these items are just talk about it? j/k, jet, look forward to the listing
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 BB1, is that you? As long as you end it with 'a' and use it within the context of shitty white-guy wannabe ebonics in a post, and followed by the words 'du', 'swag' or any other word taken from an odd future song, then it's SF approved. The use of 'er' afterwards is strictly SF not-approved. Exception: All uses of the word are SF approved if you are a bona fide and verified member of the black community...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah Yes he's the author Ahhhh, that makes sense. Thanks