or Connect

Posts by thatguymj

1503+9= 15123 sets of 3 is all I could do and they were chin ups, not pull ups, hope they still count.
The whole changing your habits was way harder for me than actually not smoking anymore.I used one of those electronic cigs for the first week or so and went cold turkey after that. Exercising a lot around the time you quit makes it a bit easier, ime.Good luck and hope you can eventually look back and ask yourself "WTF was I doing smoking all that time???!!" I know I did.
When/where is it?
I think both fits are excellent.
Can someone who does Uniqlo proxy please contact me? Or if someone can point me in the right direction to one, that would be great. Thanks!
I wore mine for a month last summer traveling around Europe and they look MUCH better than when they were new. As others have said, they're just sneakers and white sneakers always look better a little dirtied up.
5 miles Just started running for the first time in my life a few months ago. Did my first 5k in Jan (26:42) Thinking about doing the 12k across the Golden Gate bridge this weekend, anyone else here doing it?
Looking forward to attending this.
I'll be there to (poorly) represent SW&D. Since we are going to be at the W, maybe we can head over to Gold Club after for some gentlemanly lap dances.
New Vanity Fair arrived at my house today and the first ad I saw when I opened it up was Oliver Peoples for The Soloist.