or Connect

Posts by WeaponX

Just wanted to say that RandomKoreanLawyer is the best proxy I've dealt with for years. I live in Canada, and have had nothing but flawless service from the man. A+++ all the way!
I'm going to see the movie after finishing my exams, hopefully it will be worth the hype. I heard that its predecessor was better, and I'm only a fan of the first movie from this Nolan trilogy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Um, the video is a rendering, yet it said "aerial photography" in the upper corner. Hm. Probably the fog... I guess.
Just got a bunch of items delivered via the shipping services of RandomKoreanDude, truly a premium proxy, highly recommended! A++++ Thanks again RandomKoreanDude! 11/10 Cordially, WeaponX
Still waiting for my item from Wax, he provided a customs declaration at least.
All the hot Canadian girls are at the University of Ottawa.
Still waiting.
/az
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anyone who could forward a boxset of dvds containing cartoons to Canada for me. I'm looking for someone who is reliable, and has decent fees. The item itself is on Ebay, and the seller refuses to ship to Canada. Thanks for taking the time to view my post. Any help would be appreciated. WeaponX Just PM me for my details, I live in Ottawa Canada.