or Connect

Posts by caseyfud

this is all wrongchop up some onion and saute it in oilfry the rice in oil until it starts to brownadd the water to your frying pan (2x as much as you have rice, so if you put in a cup of rice, add 2 cups of water)add a cup of tomato saucecook until the liquid evaporates
Used the second packet of dye on my converse, currently waiting for them to dry. Also started work on a pair or sandals, but I can't find any rubber to use for the soles.
you can be sure
I assumed it was a Babar-print shirt at firstUniqlo down vest on the cover of Time magazine in Asia
you still need to get a suit that corresponds to your chest measurement, but you have to find a maker that cuts wide enough shoulders for your new physique. Related, this is why I'm afraid to work out. God forbid I get too big for my ToJ.
i like untucked better in that fit
i'm sorry, but you're not half as funny as you think you are
switch to alcohol that doesn't need to be refrigerated. its a sign.
I dip-dyed two t-shirts, and then I did the polo too because I don't wear polos anymore and I wanted to see if I could make it into something I would wear again. I used black Tulip fabric dye, prepared it on the stove according to the instructions on the package. Then I wet the shirt, dipped it in the dye up to the spot I wanted it to be dyed, then pulled it out a few inches back and let it sit in there for five or ten minutes, then pulled it back out a few more...