or Connect

Posts by bings

the outlet in ssauga is an additional 20% off starting today. i'll be there tomorrow probably.
i would have bought that TF suit in a heart beat... that's pretty much all i am looking for is TF stuff or Loro or similar...
forget Hy's.. go to Jacob & Co at King and Brant for steak in toronto...
hey gents, i feel like we need a Harry Rosen thread going full-time for sale spotters. i have some gift cards and want to make the most of them and would appreciate some feedback from guys checking the outlets or bloor st. for when the sales start.
Fwiffo, I'm at isabel... You here yo?
apologies... i was in Calgary
if i can be around i'll def stop in.
not a watch but copped this cashmere Officine Panerai sweater the other day... probably going to put it away until i pick up a panerai 100% cashemere made in italy shawl collar NWT never sold in stores, only available as a special gift to buyers at certain special events i guess. i wonder who made it
I was at Swatow yesterday for dinner beside People's Eatery... PE was rammed out the door... I'll stick with Swatow for now did Bar Buca for lunch. There were 5 of us in total. We family styled a large portion of the menu. I don't drink but my table was impressed with the wine. We had the Burrata which was excellent, the Caprese which was also excellent... the tomatoes couldnt have been better. Arancini and meatballs all excellent. We had a stand with a bunch of different...
fwiffo there is too much there to take in i dont get to the city enough to hit it as hard as you have been. that's nuts. i pretty much just stick to the usuals now unless my brothers find a new place i need to try.