or Connect

Posts by bings

i have a pair of dark blue Tom Ford denim, the ones with the gold plated button and the smaller tom ford logo on the rear right pocket... they are a 34. and i'm a 32.... probably going to tailor them down unless someone wants to give me $225 for them. they are TF003 fit. couple loose threads but awesome otherwise.
hey gents, i still have this stuff... also have 2 pairs of Loro Piana casual pants that are too small in the waist for me... 29-30" waist by 31-32" inseam.probably going to take the stuff to off the cuff if no movement here or on ebay
hey gents, this may need to be in another section, i'll let the mods decide. I was at the Desert Hills outlet today and the Loro Piana outlet is clearing out stuff with huge discounts. Everything was at least 15% off and some excellent items were 65% off... they had several roadsters, pants, jackets and cardigans... some of their best products were on deep discount... though with limited sizing and colors as one would expect. I bought a grey cashmere/silk roadster and...
want any of my gear up above in trade toward your single breastest suit?
cool thread... i have these Kiton pants that i LOVE but they are 0.75" too slim for me... they fit a true 30-31" waist and I am a 32... i can get them closed but it isn't any fun consisder them a 31 x 30, great Kiton slim fit, they look fatigued but that is how they are supposed to look. Allen Edmonds Parkway shoes in grey... i wore these maybe 3 times... i thought grey was going to be my thing... i got over it pretty quickly. these have been in the closet...
Just picked up a new Daytona in RG...
Hey gents, This is a full kit with box and paper Omega Speedmaster 3220.50. It is the triple calendar with markers and registers for the time (of course), full chronograph functions and the day, date and month. This watch is a proper automatic that doesn't need to be wound everyday like the speedmaster professional. It also has the proper sapphire glass unlike many speedy pro's that have hesalite. In the one pic below you can see that all of the warranty cards, boxes...
Hey gents, just a fleeting thought that may or may not be thread worthy. I have a rack full of staple ties which i seldom wear these days but i have had my eye out casually for a tie or two that are really colourful or special in some sort of way but havent found anything that excites me. However, there are a lot of scarves out there, say from Hermes or LV or others that to me would be really interesting if made into a proper mens tie. I also like the idea of having one...
even at 40% off a TF shirt is still $250 - $500... MTM can easily be had for less than that. There are no logos on the Tf, BC, LP stuff for the most part so the brand/image issue isn't so pronounced. the items put out by these companies and their peers (kiton, Isaia etc.) in my mind stand in stark contrast to the gucci, prada, burberry stuff that i see; the latter putting out items with logos or color pallets that are readily identifiable.also, i pretty much blame this...
i'm going through a period of focus on TF, LP and BC gear... never at full pop though, i wait for the sales without shame. just dropped off a TF shirt to have the sleeves shortened today in fact and will probably get a couple pairs of jeans later in the year. to explain myself though, i have tried MTM on a couple occasions and never been 100% satisfied with the fabric or tailoring... it was fine and worth the price paid so maybe i was satisfied but only just. i dont want...