or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Maybe SoCal can be involved in the next... http://www.esquirebdrm.com/profiles/2603 Attention whore
Recently finished The Atheist Way by Eric Maisel and Letter to A Christian Nation by Sam Harris. Currently reading The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan and The End of Faith by Sam Harris. Yeah, there's a theme.
While not indispensable, I'd say a light colored summer suit is certainly desirable. I have three - all in tan - poplin, wool and linen. Manton has a nice article about summer suits in the new Esquire Big Black Book under his nom de plume, Nicholas Antongiovanni. Esquire Big Black Book - Spring 2009 Brooks Brothers also has a good selection depending on your style... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatS...Section_Id=419
We should check back in 6-months and see how much it actually goes for.
Wow, what an ending for 'Nova. Great finish. Of course I had Pitt to win the whole thing, so my bracket is now officially toast
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I actually think socal will make the final 25 as chosen by the editors of the magazine. Kunk would have a good shot too if his pics weren't so super blurry. I look like a tool though. Socal and kunk look a lot better than most of the tools in their pics though. If kunk and socal make the top 25, we'll have to see who wins more votes from the forum. What, my entry gets no love?...
You are catching up quickly. I have to think some of these top guys are using programs or something. 90,000 + views is ridiculous.
Once again the evil plan has succeeded
Bring it on bitches! I checked out your profiles and I'm not worried
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara List with pics! Mine: This picture is of a 1971 280SL, but it's exactly the same body as the '68 250SL that my parents had when I was in high school. I got to drive it quite a bit including taking it to prom. However my sister who is 3-years younger had it as her daily driver - at least until one night coming home from a party she totaled it I still meet people from my high school who know my...