or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Nice article and I enjoyed your write-up about Barney Stinson.
I agree, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
When I lift I wear fingerless weightlifting gloves which still cover my ring. When I work in the yard, I often wear work gloves. However, the key thing to remember is that you are not a women who is just donning a ring for decoration. Your wedding ring is a symbol of your commitment. And if you're worried about your ring getting dented, then I'd say you are getting the wrong ring.
Yeah, and Bill Bellichick is a lousy coach because of his short-sleeved hoodie as well. I hate this concept that the CEO of a company has to also be some pitchman who goes out and sells his product by the way he dresses. Zuckerberg came up with a better widget, that's all that really matters. I could care less what he wears. I wonder about the investment chops of any potential investor or analyst who would worry more about what the CEO is wearing rather than the product...
That was the style in the early 90's. We didn't think they were ugly back then
If it doesn't have to be scripted, then I will throw out the name Scott Disick from the Kardashian shows. He seems like a total douche, but he's well dressed.
1. I think the Great Recession has returned society to a slightly more formal style of dressing, i.e. It's OK for my banker to wear a golf shirt and khakis when times are good, but when times are tough I want a serious professional in a suit. 2. I don't know about Manhattan but it's been my impression for several months that double-breasted jackets are coming back INTO style. Maybe you're just too much of an early adopter, or maybe it is that weightlifting you've been...
Personally I really like the Nike Dri-Fit stuff and that is all I wear to the gym anymore. Also, as silly as I thought they were at first, the Nike performance socks that are designed to be worn on specific feet (Left and Right) are actually very comfortable and I wouldn't return to generic socks again. I also discovered this weekend that Lululemon will actually hem workout pants to the right length for you, so if you're tall like me and have trouble finding workout...
Honestly, I don't think you should worry about the shoes or anything else anymore. Based on what you are wearing you're going to look better than 99% of the other guys there, so get used to being a 1-percenter Just don't let the clothes get in the way of having fun. Remember, once you get there its not about what you are wearing, it's about what you are doing!
I think a light blue flower to match her dress would be fine with what you described and she will appreciate it. If you have a good florist, they could probably do a white boutonniere with some sort of blue accent. Pinning a flower to your lapel is fine.