or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Actually I'm responsible.. and he's not gone, just taking a month off to consider his behavior toward new members and people that come here to ask basic questions.Do you have a problem with that?
For a long time my style has been bi-polar between broish items like v-neck t-shirts, flip flops, non-selvage jeans, baseball hats and hoodies juxtaposed against trad classics like Brooks Brothers suits, sportcoats and repp ties, Clark's desert boots, khaki's, Allen Edmonds shoes, and madras plaid. This has caused me to question what style I like and to be torn about what style I present to onlookers. However, tonight a revelation came to me and I realized that it is...
He can't respond, his account has been suspended for being a jerk. - Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/31/mad-men-matthew-weiner-amc_n_843409.html
Actually Weiner signed on for three more seasons last summer, so there will be at least two more seasons after this one ends. I don't think the show has jumped the shark. Joan made a business move and quite possibly became the first female partner on Madison Avenue. Considering how vital she was to opening the new agency they should have made her a junior partner in the first place, like Lane and Pete, but clearly they still considered her to be just a secretary. The...
And you determined this based on what? The fact that this young man took time to ask whether a gingham shirt was appropriate attire?You're a dick. Yes, you're trolling, but you are still being a dick.
Twitter - I've tweeted about several books written by friends and constantly find myself followed by authors now.
I think your original outfit will be fine and completely appropriate for the occasion. There is no need to add a jacket to what you suggested. And Mr. Treehorn is being an ass.
Left
You forgot to mention the Tommy Bahama shirt.