or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Uh, yeah, I've lived in Arizona most of my life, so the heat will not be a surprise
As many of you know, I have spent the past three years working in Sacramento while my wife and kids remained in Phoenix, so I'm excited to announce that I have accepted a new job in Scottsdale and will be moving back to Phoenix in a few weeks. Sacramento has been a nice experience and the job has been great, but I can't wait to be home with my wife and kids on a permanent basis. My new job will be similar to my current position with the State of California, however I'll...
I thought it was Megan at the end of the bar and they were just playing the game of not knowing each other. I was actually trying to figure out the significance of the James Bond song as he walked to the bar. If it wasn't Megan, I think the scene was just telling us that Don is back on his game and everything is once again going his way, including random women finding him attractive.
Anyone got a hi-def version of the 5 partners standing in the new office space?
Actually I'd argue that Don has always been the most moral character on the show. Yes, he cheated on Betty, but he's always had a strong moral sense about everything else. He helps people in need, keeps secrets and protects others.This year he was opposed to using Joan to get the Jaguar account, he protected Lane's reputation while still insisting on his resignation, he stands by his letter even though it may lose him the chance at bigger accounts, and even in his dreams...
What the hell is up with the Coors Light tie in? They keep running these ads during the NBA games. Do they take Coors Light on the spaceship or something?
I just Googled 4A's. For all who didn't know, like me, It's the American Association of Advertising Agencies. http://www.aaaa.org/Pages/default.aspx
Great interview with Jared Harris (Lane Pryce) about the episode... (Spoiler alert: If you haven't watched Sunday's episode of Mad Men, read no further.) Sunday night's episode of AMC's "Mad Men" packed a heavy load of sadness and regret, with the graphic suicide of Lane Pryce (Jared Harris), the British financial officer for Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. For Harris, whose character decides to hang himself in his ad-agency office, the moment was a bittersweet one. But...
I wonder if they will change the name of the agency now.
I thought it was a great episode! The fact that Don went home and told Megan about Lane's fraud was refreshing. He never would have told Betty anything about the office. Lane's suicide was not all that surprising, he's always been weak. I was a little surprised that Don didn't tell Glenn to stay the hell away from his daughter, but I loved the fact that the kid wanted more than anything else was to drive a car - refreshing innocence. And I certainly hope that the...