or Connect

Posts by Bradford

And yes, very impressed with the mobile site as well!
Wow, this looks great. If the mobile version is easy to use now you will probably see a lot more of me again. Now that I'm back home with the fam I'm not on my computer as often, but I'm on my phone all day!
+1 on Snow Crash and Neuromancer. I'd add the Blue Ant trilogy - Pattern Recognition, Spook Country, and Zero History. Dorsai - Gordon R. Dickson The Flinx and Pip Series - Alan Dean Foster Tunnel in the Sky - Robert Heinlein And I'm not sure, but have any of the Travis McGee novels been made into films? If not, they should be.
Black or gray - not white.
Wish I could be there - maybe you guys can fly this way during Spring Training to see me... and the World Champion Giants
Well, I'm screwed either way
Just curious - what's the age limit in this thread at which you are considered old?
Jim Adkins of Jimmy Eat World has his kids at the same school as mine and I see him all the time at Dad's Club meetings and school events.
Sweet - thank you Parker!!!
As my style continually evolves, I've decided that I'm sick of wearing the preppy "trad" khaki's and polos that I am typically prone to wear as my casual attire. I'm seeking to develop a look that uses technical fabrics as used by companies like Nike, Under Armour, or even RLX, but doesn't always look like I'm headed to the gym. I've noticed that RLX makes some zippered cargoes that seem like they would be what I am seeking but are there any other thoughts or suggestions...