or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Is it just me or has MLB done an amazing job of attracting hot female fans to the game? It's certainly true at the Giants and D-Backs games I've been to in the past few years and its also very obvious here in Arizona during Spring Training. Anyone else notice this recently? And I'm not just talking about WAGS, they're good in every sport.
Anyone else get the Brooks Brothers Spring Collection 2013 catalog in the mail today? Anyone else wonder what the hell this is? Bunch of hipsters in suits! I used to like the BB catalog because it had well turned out guys my age or older that I could identify with, but this is just crap? Seriously, I get that I'm no longer the target demographic for most companies but I had more hope for Brooks.
I have 3 navy blazers all with gold buttons and the only one I don't really wear is the double-breasted 6x2 one -who although its great for a Gilligan's Island Thurston Howell costume. As for the other two, I wear them with gray flannels, khaki's, GTH pants, or even with jeans. Just a wardrobe basic that goes with everything.
Although I haven't been to the new location I think my feeling about CCC still stands - love the styles, hate the prices. And I just realized, I'm wearing a tie from them today.
3 miles last night. Still getting back into it so I was slow and sore today, but it will get better.
3 miles tonight
Decided to start running again... 27 years after high school cross country. Did 4.2 miles today with a running group at my gym. Feeling sore, but happy.
Just traded in two pairs of boots, a pair of black ropers and a pair of tan Dan Post's and picked up a new (to me) pair of brown Tony Lama's at my favorite consignment store here in Phoenix!
My wife just asked me if this guy was a member of the forum