or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Decided to start running again... 27 years after high school cross country. Did 4.2 miles today with a running group at my gym. Feeling sore, but happy.
Just traded in two pairs of boots, a pair of black ropers and a pair of tan Dan Post's and picked up a new (to me) pair of brown Tony Lama's at my favorite consignment store here in Phoenix!
My wife just asked me if this guy was a member of the forum
Score - I just bought a new pair of Levi's - 527 Slim Bootcut!
Thanks - that's what I was wondering.
Do you think they will actually work with a pair of Frye harness boots? I'm thinking of picking up a pair myself.
My mother-in-law got me a membership to the Sock of the Month Club for Christmas so I will hopefully soon have some additional contributions to this thread.
And yes, very impressed with the mobile site as well!
Wow, this looks great. If the mobile version is easy to use now you will probably see a lot more of me again. Now that I'm back home with the fam I'm not on my computer as often, but I'm on my phone all day!
+1 on Snow Crash and Neuromancer. I'd add the Blue Ant trilogy - Pattern Recognition, Spook Country, and Zero History. Dorsai - Gordon R. Dickson The Flinx and Pip Series - Alan Dean Foster Tunnel in the Sky - Robert Heinlein And I'm not sure, but have any of the Travis McGee novels been made into films? If not, they should be.