or Connect

Posts by Bradford

The only place you would see someone wearing that jacket is in a movie about the 1970's or some sort of comedy where the used-car salesman is portrayed as an idiot.I think it would currently be more likely to see some hipster in a big city like NYC or San Francisco wearing that jacket in an attempt to be ironic.
Yep - it's an 1818. The 346 tag is just the price tag added at the outlet. And as pointed out above, you can see the mark through the inside tag (especially on the close-up of the pants tag) which prevents someone from buying it at an outlet and then returning it to a regular store for full price. And yes, even though most of the stuff at BB Outlets is the 346 brand made just for those locations, they do ship some stuff that hasn't sold from the regular stores as well....
Gee thanks I actually went to a very short buzz cut recently, but I am thinking instead of growing it out all the way to try something like the above pic.Is it really just a basic Caesar?
Did we ever get an update on how this went?
I can take this picture in with me, but how I would direct a hairstylist to cut my hair like this and do you think it would work for my features?' Me: Ari:
I just bought a pair of the Nike Lunar Edge 13 training shoes... http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-436399/pgid-436397 They fit great, are extremely comfortable and according to Nike, "An aggressive, multi-surface traction pattern makes this shoe ideal for fields as well as gym floors. Exercises like planks and push-ups can cause excess wear and require extra traction on the toe of your shoe, so this trainer features durable rubber that wraps...
Still can't make it - I'll be in San Diego (Carlsbad) that week and then Phoenix for a few days. Have a drink for me!
Oh, I didn't realize he meant a member of the Tisch family. I know who they are.However, there are several members of the actual Loew's family still who live in Southern Arizona. They are the descendants of Marcus Loew and Adolph Zukor who started Loews Corporationm, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) and Paramount Pictures back in the early 1900's. The Tisch Family didn't buy Loew's from MGM until 1960.
Are the New York Loew's billionaires? I know the Arizona branch of the family and while they're certainly well off, I didn't think they were that wealthy.
Don't know if this was posted before, but this is a fun rundown of the different types of style blogs and the people who read them... http://www.complex.com/style/2011/11/the-10-types-of-mens-style-bloggers#1 Style Forum is mentioned as being read by: The “I HATE EVERYTHING” Blogger Regularly Reads: Mister Mort, Put This On, Styleforum, The Reference Council Favorite Things: Twitter, Old People, Anonymous Comments Most likely to use the term: “Gross.” He's seen it...