or Connect

Posts by Bradford

I don't get how this is even remotely similar? As I understand it, you are suggesting that if the government can change an activity like marriage, it can force religions to change their practices as well and open them to non-believers.However, your example of wanting a Bar Mitzvah makes no sense to me. Unlike marriage, Bar Mitzvah's are a strictly religious tradition that provide no legal benefits to the recipient. A 13-year-old boy who has had his Bar Mitzvah may be...
This is one of the funniest lines ever!
Yes, because that would clearly be the next step (sarcasm).I love it when the argument is that if we change one rule, we will throw out all laws and regulations. When exactly has this ever happened in our society?
I thought LabelKing came in from Beijing
Wait, what???So Mel Gibson or his family aren't just too conservative for the regular Roman Catholic Church, they are even too conservative for this traditionalist splinter sect that had already left the Roman Catholic Church?
Yeah but people really stare when you burst into flames
Dude, have you looked at my avatar picture? I'm wearing heels from a fundraiser I did. Do you really think that I am uncomfortable with my masculinity?You asked for opinions so don't get mad when they don't come back the way you want,I personally like a longer coat and was simply trying to find a fun way to respond to the poster who was saying that long trench coats are "old-manish" by sharing one of my favorite image of guys wearing that type of coat.And I will reiterate...
I don't think these guys would look nearly as tough in cropped-length coats...
Thanks Zach - that's kind of my point because it seems to me that a lot of people, or at least among those I know, will tell you that something is "fact" because it is in the Bible. And while I don't want to argue about whether or not God exists, I am just curious to know if any of the stated facts about the world have been proven out.For me, I have always considered the Bible to be a book or parables and teachings, but it seems that more and more people have been...