or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Wouldn't it be more important to know what timezone your new watch works with? From there you can narrow down which suit you will wear.
Another vote for #8P
Good to know. I don't mind used, but I was trying to avoid the new rider trap of getting something too powerful as a first bike.Not really sure what type of bike I want, just looking to see what is out there.
I don't know about most states, but in California you have to a motorcycle license to ride a scooter or a motorcycle. I'm pretty sure that in Arizona, you didn't need a license if it was under 50cc.I don't have a license yet, but I've ridden a little before and will sign up and take the MSF course when I'm ready to get my license.Of course, now it's looking like we will just buy my wife a new vehicle, probably a minivan, and I will have to delay my purchase of a bike.P.S....
What is it and how much does it cost?
Due to our SUV breaking down, I am likely going to be giving my car to my wife and getting myself a scooter or a motorcycle. I know that I could get a scooter for under $1,000 but I'm concerned about lack of power and am thinking about getting a bike. Any suggestions on what I could get for $2,000 or less. I take public transit back and forth to work, so this is really just for going to the gym, grocery store and out to dinner once in a while. Although I wouldn't mind...
If he's running any serious distance, he should have a shoe for that. If he's just doing 30-40 minutes on a treadmill or elliptical, cross-training shoes would be fine.
He didn't ask for tennis shoes, he asked about shoes for use in the gym and he specified that he wanted something lightweight, with a mesh top.VFF's look stupid.
Yes
Tom Ford - another good one to emulate... celebrity profile