or Connect

Posts by Bradford

I don't know about most states, but in California you have to a motorcycle license to ride a scooter or a motorcycle. I'm pretty sure that in Arizona, you didn't need a license if it was under 50cc.I don't have a license yet, but I've ridden a little before and will sign up and take the MSF course when I'm ready to get my license.Of course, now it's looking like we will just buy my wife a new vehicle, probably a minivan, and I will have to delay my purchase of a bike.P.S....
What is it and how much does it cost?
Due to our SUV breaking down, I am likely going to be giving my car to my wife and getting myself a scooter or a motorcycle. I know that I could get a scooter for under $1,000 but I'm concerned about lack of power and am thinking about getting a bike. Any suggestions on what I could get for $2,000 or less. I take public transit back and forth to work, so this is really just for going to the gym, grocery store and out to dinner once in a while. Although I wouldn't mind...
If he's running any serious distance, he should have a shoe for that. If he's just doing 30-40 minutes on a treadmill or elliptical, cross-training shoes would be fine.
He didn't ask for tennis shoes, he asked about shoes for use in the gym and he specified that he wanted something lightweight, with a mesh top.VFF's look stupid.
Yes
Tom Ford - another good one to emulate... celebrity profile
Holy crap!
Doesn't appear to be.
The only place you would see someone wearing that jacket is in a movie about the 1970's or some sort of comedy where the used-car salesman is portrayed as an idiot.I think it would currently be more likely to see some hipster in a big city like NYC or San Francisco wearing that jacket in an attempt to be ironic.