or Connect

Posts by Bradford

If he's running any serious distance, he should have a shoe for that. If he's just doing 30-40 minutes on a treadmill or elliptical, cross-training shoes would be fine.
He didn't ask for tennis shoes, he asked about shoes for use in the gym and he specified that he wanted something lightweight, with a mesh top.VFF's look stupid.
Yes
Tom Ford - another good one to emulate... celebrity profile
Holy crap!
Doesn't appear to be.
The only place you would see someone wearing that jacket is in a movie about the 1970's or some sort of comedy where the used-car salesman is portrayed as an idiot.I think it would currently be more likely to see some hipster in a big city like NYC or San Francisco wearing that jacket in an attempt to be ironic.
Yep - it's an 1818. The 346 tag is just the price tag added at the outlet. And as pointed out above, you can see the mark through the inside tag (especially on the close-up of the pants tag) which prevents someone from buying it at an outlet and then returning it to a regular store for full price. And yes, even though most of the stuff at BB Outlets is the 346 brand made just for those locations, they do ship some stuff that hasn't sold from the regular stores as well....
Gee thanks I actually went to a very short buzz cut recently, but I am thinking instead of growing it out all the way to try something like the above pic.Is it really just a basic Caesar?
Did we ever get an update on how this went?